• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheffers Mng: Fun Times and Building Relationships in PC!

In summary, the Cheffers had a great time at the MnG and met a lot of new friends. They are excited to build relationships with them and look forward to next year's conference.
Joelen
Last night I had the pleasure to meet the Cheffers at the MnG! Since I've still so very new to PC (going on my 3rd week), it was wonderful to see the comraderie, support and smiles all around. I'm happy to have gone, even for a short while, and the Cheffers really are a welcoming group!

So here's to all the wonderful Cheffers and I look forward to building relationships here, along with my business!! :D

Glad you got to meet everyone!! Who was there and did anyone take any pictures!!

I got a couple pics - which I'll upload/post tonight when I get home :)

There were quite a few, and I didn't catch everyone's name/screen name. But I do remember some.... DebbieJ, AJPratt, Dawn, (eek... apologies to everyone else who's name has slipped my mind!)

Great job on going to NC before your first month as a consultant is up!!!

Here are the pics I got - I'm in the lower right hand corner :)

Picture+008.jpg

Picture+009.jpg

Joelen said:
Last night I had the pleasure to meet the Cheffers at the MnG! Since I've still so very new to PC (going on my 3rd week), it was wonderful to see the comraderie, support and smiles all around. I'm happy to have gone, even for a short while, and the Cheffers really are a welcoming group!

So here's to all the wonderful Cheffers and I look forward to building relationships here, along with my business!! :D
That is just SO COOL that you made this investment in your business to go to conference so soon into your business. What a GREAT decision!!! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....aren't we gorgeous?
Joelen, thanks for posting! It was so cool that you were able to come!

What a great time...SO glad we were able to get together!

Just wanted to add...

I had such fun sitting & chatting with all of you! What a great bunch of people! Thanks to all of you that were able to attend...it was one of the best nights I had in Chicago! And, so cool to put faces with the screen names! It was an honor! I hope we can all be in the same wave again next year!! Thanks for everything!! (Just wish I would have stayed longer!)
BTW...MissChef - you missed your chance!! HA HA HA!!!

Some more Cheffers attended after the pics were taken.. We were the LATE ones....But it was great to "see" all the faces to go with the web site...We also had a nice time at the un-official lunch during the afternoon....

I am so sorry that I missed you all, our dinner went really really late. I did meet a few of you around conference, and that was awesome though! Gotta go unpack and get myself organized...thank god i took today and tomorrow off from my FT job as well!

Yes, the picture was taken with the first crew. Then it seemed once they left, a whole second crew arrived. Kathy and I didn't leave til about 11 pm!!! It was great to meet you all!

Wow - you guys had a big crew - please identify the picture if you can so we can learn...

Joelen,

Thank you (and your DH) for giving me a ride back to the Hilton! That was SO SWEET of you!

Hey, Jennings is that you with the rabbit ears behind my head?!? :mad:

janetupnorth said:
Wow - you guys had a big crew - please identify the picture if you can so we can learn...
I'm in the front row wearing a white sweater and glasses. In the second photo you will notice A HAND BEHIND MY HEAD. :rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
Joelen,

Hey, Jennings is that you with the rabbit ears behind my head?!? :mad:

Nope, that would be our very own Kathy (kathytnt). I tried to stop her, really!!!!

In in the back row with the blond hair wearing the green short sleeved shirt, to the left of Kathy (kathytnt) in the purple

Here's another shot

P1000086.jpg

Back row, from left--Brandi2007, ???, Straitfan, Lacy, me, Kathytnt, PCchris

Front row, from left--cookinwithsherri, Amerrigan, Sara Legare, Anne Pratt, Jeanine, Melissa dollfangs, ???, and Joellen

Correct me if I'm wrong and fill in my ????

Later on, we were joined by Cathy MissChef, Mandy K (thanks for the cookies!), pamperedval Val, alfskitchen Amanda, Koolotus Cheryl and her director Stephanie. I also ran into erinyourpclady Erin and Shana Smith and of course I walked with its_me_susan Susan.

Last edited:
pcchris said:
Just wanted to add...

I had such fun sitting & chatting with all of you! What a great bunch of people! Thanks to all of you that were able to attend...it was one of the best nights I had in Chicago! And, so cool to put faces with the screen names! It was an honor! I hope we can all be in the same wave again next year!! Thanks for everything!! (Just wish I would have stayed longer!)
BTW...MissChef - you missed your chance!! HA HA HA!!!
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to get ya!
I came but I got there LATE!!!!!! Not my fault! The darn pizza place we went to took 2 3/4 HOURSto get us in and get us fed! I showed up about 10:00, stayed until 11:00 and to bad you missed! Because that is when the real party started!!!!:D :p ;) LOL!

Last edited:
MissChef said:
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to get ya!
I came but I got there LATE!!!!!! Not my fault! The darn pizza place we went to took 2 3/4 to get us in and get us fed! I showed up about 10:00, stayed until 11:00 and to bad you missed! Because that is when the real party started!!!!:D :p ;) LOL!

Wow! I would have went somewhere else to eat! Really bummed that I left before you got there...but I had another "party" at Kitty O'Sheas at the Hilton...so I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to!

Well, maybe next year!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

DebbieJ said:
Back row, from left--Brandi2007, ???, Straitfan, Lacy, me, Kathytnt, PCchris

Front row, from left--cookinwithsherri, Amerrigan, Sara Legare, Anne Pratt, Jeanine, Melissa dollfangs, ???, and Joellen

Correct me if I'm wrong and fill in my ????
I was going to get you!! It wasn't me who you was trying to say it was! Remember, I had a dress on and showed up when the real party started at 10:00!:D :D ;) :p :eek: :D

MissChef said:
I was going to get you!! It wasn't me who you was trying to say it was! Remember, I had a dress on and showed up when the real party started at 10:00!:D :D ;) :p :eek: :D

Youre right. I just edited my lineup. :)

btw Deb!
I screamed my head off for you during your walk! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!:D

I missed everyone too. Our cluster meeting ran too late...I did meet several during conference, and at the airport!!

MissChef said:
btw Deb!
I screamed my head off for you during your walk! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!:D
I screamed too!!!

OMG Amerigan......I wish I had known who you were, as we spent the whole day together the first day at at Home office and classes!!! It is Kathy!!!

It was great meeting you gals in person:) Gosh, I couldn't believe it when I looked at my watch & it was after 11....another short night!

I truly believe everyone was surpised I was not depressed all the time LOL! I really am a usualy upbeat person. I had such a wonderful time meeting everyone. Conference was awesome. I am working on recovering from my airport issue. I talked about some of my adventures on the other thread. I heard a couple of non-cheffers were not pleased with their workships. Please let the HO know how you felt about your experiences so that they can make changes as needed. I think they truly want to know I actualy got Don Funt as a speaker for my Supporting New Consultants Workshop

I think I started the Rabbit ears thing that night :cool:

I am exhausted but pleased with my experience. Where else am I going to do the Macarena with my Director LOL!

Kathytnt said:
I truly believe everyone was surpised I was not depressed all the time LOL! I really am a usualy upbeat person. I had such a wonderful time meeting everyone. Conference was awesome. I am working on recovering from my airport issue. I talked about some of my adventures on the other thread. I heard a couple of non-cheffers were not pleased with their workships. Please let the HO know how you felt about your experiences so that they can make changes as needed. I think they truly want to know I actualy got Don Funt as a speaker for my Supporting New Consultants Workshop

I think I started the Rabbit ears thing that night :cool:

I am exhausted but pleased with my experience. Where else am I going to do the Macarena with my Director LOL!

Kathy,

Glad you made it home safely. I wondered how many people were being delayed when the storms hit our house (they come right across Lake Michigan from Chicago to Niles). We even had a tornado warning (that amounted to zilch -- luckily).

So you are the rabbit ears culprit. . .

And it's true, Kathy was not walking around in a state of depression :) -- she exudes warmth and a positive spirit.

Loved meeting all of you! Wished I could have stayed longer, but we walked back to the Palmer House and needed to get going before it got any later. I could have stayed for hours! Sorry to hear about your airport fiasco Jeanine. We flew out at noon today, and our flight was pushed back only 10 minutes, although we changed gates 4 times!

It was sooo much fun! I have to say, I have had a REALLY tough time at the day job (hence the coffee biz) and seeing all you guys so happy to see me, really MADE MY WEEK (not just my day)!!!! I love you all!

And, wasn't my director a crack-up? We really appreciated all the participants in the "Dawn & Anne Show"! LOL (Those who were there KNOW what I mean!)

Your director was such a HOOT! Your cluster mtgs. must be a blast!

Thanks for all your kind words - You guys are so awesome I can't wait until LEADERSHIP to see all of you again. HINT HINT
I am getting my hubby fired up about the business. I was so afraid the airport incident would get him negative about PC.

American Airlines was awful this trip except the ladies I talked to on the phone. I usually don't complain but I will this time. Even before the flight cancellation I was very displeased with the customer service of the gate staff and flight attendants. Have they forgotten what a smile is?

straitfan said:
Sorry to hear about your airport fiasco Jeanine.

Not me. I was on the South Shore commuter train by 2:45 (chicago time) and home by about 6:00 (michigan time). It's a great, relatively stress-free, way to travel.

I had a blast meeting you guys. Missed quite a few because Gino's took too long. I enjoyed our informal MnG at McCormick as well as the late crew at the official MnG. Oh thanks for the cookies (even w/ all the walking I did I still gained 2 pounds because I ate bad, oh well) that were so darn good. I screamed really loud for all the cheffers, so next year when I walk get your butts a screaming.:D

You'll have to add me in, I was so tired frm 3 hours of sleep the night before, that I left once I met the girls from Maine & Kathy! Sorry I missed everyone!!

klsnyder said:
I missed everyone too. Our cluster meeting ran too late...I did meet several during conference, and at the airport!!

Yeah, ours did too... :(

Ginny

chefjeanine said:
Not me. I was on the South Shore commuter train by 2:45 (chicago time) and home by about 6:00 (michigan time). It's a great, relatively stress-free, way to travel.

That's what we did for Wave 1 too Jeanine.....and LOVE that the train makes a stop so close to the hotels! It's a cheap way to travel too!:D

Great Time! The whole experience was just incredible!!! So nice to put faces to names! It was like we had known each other forever!!!

Hey y'all.....what a bummer I missed you! But I did see Deb a few times and Sue and I caught up form last year. Was it just me or did all the days meld together? LOL!!
MY trip home yesterday was a not exactly smooth! LOL! It is always a bit uncomfortable to hear the pilot say we have to detour to get more gas! LOL!! I made it home a few hours late after spending what seemed like a lifetime at O'Hare! Now I just have to get ready for the movers to come Monday! LOL!

I'll "see" y'all in Cinnicinati!!

I had an awesome time too! I barely got in for the picture and didn't get to stay long, but I'm so glad I got to meet you all!

We had an hour and 1/2 delay in leaving from Midway. Bad thunder and lighting. By the time we got back to KC and then back to my upline directors house where my van was and I got back to Lawrence it was 1:45 A.M. EEK! At least I didn't have to work my day job.

Thanks again everyone!

Sherri: Glad you made it home!

It was so funny to hear people's screen names and everyone react like "Oh, ok!" LOL

So glad I got to meet you all!! I'll definately post more often now!! LOL, I have to say, I've been a *lurker*, GASP!!!!! I'm leaving for a week of camping in the morning though, so I'll talk to you all next week!!

Have a safe trip!!!

AJPratt said:
It was so funny to hear people's screen names and everyone react like "Oh, ok!" LOL

Yeah, wasn't that funny?:)

And let's not forget my reaction to DebbieJ!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes: ;)

You are too funny, Cathy!

Cathy I was holding back, but can't resist MISS ShooShoo! LOLPS I still love you!

pamperedalf said:
Cathy I was holding back, but can't resist MISS ShooShoo! LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!! You're never going to live that down!!!

<H2>1. What is a "Cheffer" in Pampered Chef?</H2><p>A "Cheffer" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to fellow consultants. It is a way to build camaraderie and a sense of community within the company.</p><H2>2. What is the purpose of a Cheffers Mng (Meet and Greet)?</H2><p>The purpose of a Cheffers Mng is to bring consultants together to network, share ideas, and build relationships. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to meet and learn from experienced consultants.</p><H2>3. How often do Cheffers Mngs take place?</H2><p>Cheffers Mngs can take place as often as consultants decide to organize them. They can be held monthly, quarterly, or even more frequently depending on the needs and availability of the consultants.</p><H2>4. What can I expect from attending a Cheffers Mng?</H2><p>Attending a Cheffers Mng can provide you with a sense of community, support, and motivation. You can also expect to learn new tips and techniques from other consultants, as well as build relationships that can benefit your business.</p><H2>5. Can I attend a Cheffers Mng if I am new to Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Absolutely! Cheffers Mngs are open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones and to start building relationships within the company.</p>

1. What is a "Cheffer" in Pampered Chef?

A "Cheffer" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to fellow consultants. It is a way to build camaraderie and a sense of community within the company.

2. What is the purpose of a Cheffers Mng (Meet and Greet)?

The purpose of a Cheffers Mng is to bring consultants together to network, share ideas, and build relationships. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to meet and learn from experienced consultants.

3. How often do Cheffers Mngs take place?

Cheffers Mngs can take place as often as consultants decide to organize them. They can be held monthly, quarterly, or even more frequently depending on the needs and availability of the consultants.

4. What can I expect from attending a Cheffers Mng?

Attending a Cheffers Mng can provide you with a sense of community, support, and motivation. You can also expect to learn new tips and techniques from other consultants, as well as build relationships that can benefit your business.

5. Can I attend a Cheffers Mng if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Cheffers Mngs are open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones and to start building relationships within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat