• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Discovered the Fun and Versatility of Debra Jo Handbags?

In summary, a DebraJo Handbag home party is a lot of fun, but customers have had trouble receiving their orders. There are other companies that sell similar products, but with better service.
its_me_susan
Vendor I LOVEI just wanted to say I LOVE the Booster's stickers and dry erase boards - everything really! I need to try to control myself - I just want to buy, buy, buy! They are so fun to use and look great on the catalog, order forms, etc. I feel like I am planting recruiting & booking seeds all over.

I love that I can put them all in a binder! I just ordered the key-pack club and the dividers with training for the sticker binder :) I am also LOVING the "Build it Big" book.

Here's Jenny's site www.thebooster.com Please let her know I sent you from [email protected]

Anyone else have vendors or products they love? I love checking these sites out. Here's one too that someone shared with me that I think is great too.
www.stickingtobusiness.com They have some great PC products too.

Susan :)

I have been buying from the booster for quite some time now and have loved her products. They have a whole training program for leaders that has given me some good tips.

I also love sticking to business. Valerie has very professional quality stickers and magnets. Love, love her stuff!!:love0010:

SWJ has a lot of nice charms if you like that kind of thing for your team.

I too have an addiction to buying that kind of thing and actually AVOID going to those sites in fear I'll buy more. :bugeye: I am in the process of organizing my office (FINALLY) and will not even shop until I see exactly what I have and make up some gift packs for my team with what I already own. - That's my plan and I'm sticking to it - I hope!:rolleyes:

Count me in as a big fan of The Booster and Sticking to Business...bith are fabulous and high quality!

I hold my cluster meetings with 3 other Directors and we decided to make sure that EVERYONE gets a ribbon for SOMETHING! Well, here is a great site for just that:www.theribbonplace.com
I could not believe that I had never heard of it! Enjoy!

Does anyone know another company that sells charm holders like SWJ?

Thanks Kate!! How is their quality? SWJ is not that great but have you ordered from them?

They are MUCH cheaper than SWJ as well!! Thank you!:D

I haven't ordered from SWJ but I have heard that their customer service isn't very good. I bought some charms through glitzetal and a couple came with the jewel detached. They asked me how many and immediately send out the correct number of replacement charms without any problems.

I've ordered from SWJ several times and have never had a problem.

I am still in the middle of lots of problems with them. They charged my card months ago and still haven't sent all of my order. Every time I call they say they will call me with an update "next Monday". I have yet to ever get a call or response to my e-mails for that matter. :grumpy:

My husband has a t-shirt business and he has been considering trying to replicate SWJ only with better service! I would love to put them out of business. :devil: (I know that sounds mean, but it's been a never ending battle with them).

Has anyone been to a DebraJo Handbag home party?? I went to two this summer and they were SO much fun!! I ordered a bag in July and a bag in August but here's the problem-----I haven't received either of them yet!! I am so frustrated! They say 4-6 weeks for delivery but no such luck here. I checked her website and she has been in business for about 6 or 7 years but just started home parties this year and I think she can't keep up with the demand!
Has anyone else had this problem?

By the way, I should have explained how the whole thing works.....you select your purse/bag style and then get to pick out the fabrics from a zillion swatches. You can choose a different fabric for everything (outside, inside, strap, pocket). SO FUN-but where is my bag!?! :confused:

I have never heard of them.

http://www.debrajohandbags.com/

I am looking now.........shoot like I need another bag!

there is another place like this in MA they have a store front but also do home party's it's called Anna William they are pretty pricey but I love em!!!
www.annawilliam.com in Newburyport

There is also this one: http://fashionflips2.com/shop/

Hope you get your purses soon, they are cute!

bethcooks4u said:
I have been buying from the booster for quite some time now and have loved her products. They have a whole training program for leaders that has given me some good tips.

I also love sticking to business. Valerie has very professional quality stickers and magnets. Love, love her stuff!!:love0010:

SWJ has a lot of nice charms if you like that kind of thing for your team.

I too have an addiction to buying that kind of thing and actually AVOID going to those sites in fear I'll buy more. :bugeye: I am in the process of organizing my office (FINALLY) and will not even shop until I see exactly what I have and make up some gift packs for my team with what I already own. - That's my plan and I'm sticking to it - I hope!:rolleyes:

What's SWJ?

I hear you ~ have a binder FULL of the Booster stickers. I am on the management key pack too, but wondering if I need all that every month (just started) ~ what do you think? I do want to focus on team-building while I'm recooperating these next few months.

I was getting those key packs too for a long time but stopped after a while. We can only use so much of anything.

SWJ is a company that sells charms, charm holders, etc. I like them but some people have had trouble with them.

Here is their website. Altough I warn you I still have yet to receive my refund or my products. So beware! :devil:

http://www.swjsouthwest.com/

SWJ has been around for at least 18 years- interesting....

I just called again. They said the item that I odered in August is still backordered! :grumpy: They expect to get more in about 2 weeks (I think I heard that in Aug). They have never responded to my e-mails or called when they say that they will call me back. Today she finally said that she would send another product (with twice the value) to make up for it and still send the original order when it comes in.
This is the first sign of customer service I've seen. We'll see if the items come in. :pray:

A neighbor just started selling them or something like them. It is a party format. They were cute and its kind of neat to design your own but They were kind of pricey for me ($100 and up)

1. What materials are Debra Jo Handbags made from?

Debra Jo Handbags are made from high-quality, durable materials such as leather, canvas, and vegan leather. Each bag is carefully crafted with attention to detail for a long-lasting and stylish accessory.

2. Are Debra Jo Handbags machine washable?

No, Debra Jo Handbags are not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap to clean any spills or stains. Make sure to let the bag air dry completely before using it again.

3. Can I personalize a Debra Jo Handbag?

Yes, you can personalize certain Debra Jo Handbags with monogramming or embroidery. This option is available for select styles and can be done during the ordering process. Please note that personalized items may take longer to ship.

4. Are Debra Jo Handbags sold in retail stores?

Debra Jo Handbags are primarily sold through independent consultants, like myself, who represent Pampered Chef. You can also find a limited selection of Debra Jo Handbags on our website, but for the full range of styles and options, we recommend purchasing through a consultant.

5. Do Debra Jo Handbags come with a warranty?

Yes, all Debra Jo Handbags come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your bag, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vogee13
Replies
Views
ilovepc
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies