• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Loving the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards!

Staples is really cheap, but their quality isn't the best. I have had some issues with them in the past. I would recommend Merril or Vista Print.
its_me_susan
I just wanted to say I LOVE the Booster's stickers and dry erase boards - everything really! I need to try to control myself - I just want to buy, buy, buy! They are so fun to use and look great on the catalog, order forms, etc. I feel like I am planting recruiting & booking seeds all over.

I love that I can put them all in a binder! I just ordered the key-pack club and the dividers with training for the sticker binder :) I love that she practices what she teaches and offers us FREE based on reorders and amounts spent. Really clever. Does anyone know which direct sales co she worked? I am also LOVING the "Build it Big" book.

Here's Jenny's site www.thebooster.com Please let her know I sent you from [email protected]

Anyone else have vendors or products they love? I love checking these sites out. Here's one too that someone shared with me that I think is great too.
Sticking to Business - Home They have some great PC products too.

I like vista's free products - but find their shipping is really high (anyone else think so?)

Susan :)

I have purchased from all of these companies and have been very happy with them all. I have to say that Sticking to Business has the most professional look!

Vista Print has some glitches in customer service but in the end they make good. You have to watch their shipping but if you're careful it's not too bad.

I like vista's free products - but find their shipping is really high (anyone else think so?)

susan
order something small along with the FREE and it drops the shipping down alot!

i love the booster!!!!!!! my binder of stickers is a 3" one and thats getting full as well.
you will enjoy the key pack as well lots of great info every month.

here is another site you might like as well

Welcome to Express Yourself!

on express yourself, has anyone ever bought the lap boards? i want to get a bunch of them because people think it's fun to write on my guest folders and then spill coffee on them. i want something that will hold up. what do you think?

heather9892 said:
susan

i love the booster!!!!!!! my binder of stickers is a 3" one and thats getting full as well.

Thanks Heather, I didn't realize that about Vista. I use them quite a bit, but just this last time wanted just labels - was kind of surprised. Thanks for the new link. I've received labels from them. Is there anything else you recommend there?

ginamkiely said:
on express yourself, has anyone ever bought the lap boards? i want to get a bunch of them because people think it's fun to write on my guest folders and then spill coffee on them. i want something that will hold up. what do you think?

I LOVE my Merril ones and they are not that bad when you buy 12 or more. I put specials or anything else I want to talk about. I ask, "who has the September special?" Who has the cookware? I have them in sheet protectors too so they can be pulled out and passed around without tripping me up. lol looking. check them out.

its_me_susan said:
I LOVE my Merril ones and they are not that bad when you buy 12 or more. I put specials or anything else I want to talk about. I ask, "who has the September special?" Who has the cookware? I have them in sheet protectors too so they can be pulled out and passed around without tripping me up. lol looking. check them out.

i will thanks. i tried to save money by getting cheap folders and that's exactly what i got... cheap folders. lol. i want to get something thats going to last, i don't care if i have to pay $40-50 as long as they last. i need about 20. i'll check out merril's now. thanks

I ended up getting binders rather than folders. At the Costco, I got 6 for like $8 or so. THEN - I used them for about 5 months - and now I just give a catalog and order form at shows. It gets bothersome to schlep all that stuff around. The nicer folders/binders also don't stop folks from writing on them, spilling food etc. on them!

i just went to staples and got 55 folders, all red that hold business card, catalog, order form and whatever else i want to put in there for 5 cents each

55 folders came to $2.94 with tax. i'll live with them for now and just throw them out when i have to. i might go back and get more later, the line was out the door but it was worth it.

Gina~

Save your money! Go get some three ring binders that have the clear pockets on the front and the back, as well as the little pockets inside. Cut them apart (cut on the side AWAY from the panel...closest to the center of the binder so you don't open up the plastic and see the cardboard insides.) Then, you can put specials or host benefits in the full length clear pockets (which will be the back of your boards) and in the small pocket (front of your board) you can put a catty, order form, etc. You can also put PC stickers on the front of them, too, if you wanted them to look more professional.

I have about 40 folders and spent about $10 total.

Let me know if you have any questions...sounds complicated, but really they are a cinch to make!

Gina~

I took forever to write my last post, so it looks like I am talking about the folders you just bought. That's NOT what I meant. I mean don't buy the expensive ones from Merrill!!

What you just bought is great! When they look beat up, you can toss them!

kelly, i like your idea too, when i go back tonight i'm going to look for some cheap binders, maybe i can sneak both by my husband at that price. lol

KellyTheChef said:
Gina~

I took forever to write my last post, so it looks like I am talking about the folders you just bought. That's NOT what I meant. I mean don't buy the expensive ones from Merrill!!

What you just bought is great! When they look beat up, you can toss them!

Tee hee! I was wondering why you thought $2.94 was so expensive! :D

sfdavis918 said:
Tee hee! I was wondering why you thought $2.94 was so expensive! :D
Sarah~

I am CERTAINLY cheap...but not THAT CHEAP!! LOL

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was at Walmart yesterday and they had clipboards for 97 cents each. Has anyone ever used clipboards?

Denarella said:
I was at Walmart yesterday and they had clipboards for 97 cents each. Has anyone ever used clipboards?

I used to but found it too much to carry. I have started using the binders with clear fronts as stated above. They can be used as a lapboard.

I use the cheap binders made into lapboards (have had them for 2 years and they hold up great) - I recommend getting them in black - they don't get dirty looking.

heather9892 said:
susan

Heather, thank you for leading me in the right direction with vista! I got $242 worth of stuff for $28.99! I was so excited but now you all have given more places to spend my money, thanks a lot... Just Kidding I am going there right now!:D

angela
your welcome it was what i learned the hard way lol
if u go to the booster sign up for the key pack its great and gives you training along with a variety of stickers etc to try out until you find the ones you like best :)
and it doesnt seem so bad when your spending only $9.99 or $14.99 for the management one
have fun shopping :) lol

i actually just went out and bought folders with the 3 prongs and pockets on front and back
i will put specials etc in sheet protectors and wish list, catalogue etc in the folders
they were 3/$1 at the $$ store

ok i went back to staples and got 125 MORE folders for $6.00. lol. so i spent $9.(and change) and got 180 folders, these should last me until next september and i'll get some more. $9 a year for folders isn't too bad.

stacywhitlow said:
I used to but found it too much to carry. I have started using the binders with clear fronts as stated above. They can be used as a lapboard.

Good point...didnt think about the transporting aspect...thanks

you guys inspired me. i have plain binders. had to go to office depot to get some ink and bought new binders with the clear front to put specials in....

KellyTheChef said:
Gina~

Save your money! Go get some three ring binders that have the clear pockets on the front and the back, as well as the little pockets inside. Cut them apart (cut on the side AWAY from the panel...closest to the center of the binder so you don't open up the plastic and see the cardboard insides.) Then, you can put specials or host benefits in the full length clear pockets (which will be the back of your boards) and in the small pocket (front of your board) you can put a catty, order form, etc. You can also put PC stickers on the front of them, too, if you wanted them to look more professional.

I have about 40 folders and spent about $10 total.

Let me know if you have any questions...sounds complicated, but really they are a cinch to make!

Where did you get that many binders for $10. I am just starting my business - have been a consultant for less than 24 hours! I am loving all the advice on this site!!! Thanks!

What are the benefits of using the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards?

The Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards are a convenient and effective way to keep track of your goals and progress. The stickers serve as a visual reminder and the dry erase board allows for easy tracking and updating. Plus, the stickers are reusable and the boards are durable, making them a cost-effective solution for your goal-setting needs.

Can the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards be used for multiple goals?

Yes, the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards are versatile and can be used for various goals. You can use them for personal goals, such as fitness or financial goals, or for business goals, such as sales targets. The stickers and boards are customizable, allowing you to use them for any goal you set for yourself.

Are the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards easy to use?

Absolutely! The stickers are self-adhesive and can be easily applied to any smooth surface, such as a planner, notebook, or dry erase board. The dry erase board comes with a marker and eraser, making it simple to update and track your progress. Plus, the stickers are designed with bright colors and motivational phrases to keep you motivated and engaged.

Do the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards come in different sizes?

Yes, the Booster's Stickers and Dry Erase Boards come in various sizes to fit your specific needs. We offer small, medium, and large sticker packs, as well as different sizes of dry erase boards. You can choose the size that works best for your goals and space.

Can I purchase additional stickers or markers for the dry erase board?

Yes, you can purchase additional stickers and markers for the dry erase board on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer refill packs for the stickers, so you can continue using them for multiple goals and keep track of your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies