• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pricing for the Bamboo Dry Erase Board and Note Holder Correct?

In summary, a new catalog is a publication that lists a company's products or services and is regularly updated. It can be obtained from the company itself or through their website or customer service. New catalogs are typically released once or twice a year and include product information, company history, and special offers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Can you please confirm pricing for the Bamboo Dry Erase board and the Bamboo Note holder? The photos from conference have display signs that say they are $19.50 each but then someone said it's $20 in the catalog. Is it $20 each or is one $20 and the other still $19.50? Please help! I don't want the new products flyer to keep being downloaded if something is incorrect. Thanks.

both are $20.00 each

Thank you Judith!

You are welcome!!

I posted in the other area too but I took a picture when they were announcing them in general session and that also said $20. Not sure how they got $19.50 on the board in the display room!!

What are the new 1/2 price combos and did the twixits stay the same color?

Teresa Lynn said:
What are the new 1/2 price combos and did the twixits stay the same color?

From the picture I saw of the Host Benefits spread, it appears the 1/2-price combos are the same. Don't know about the twixits.

there is a new 1/2 price combo and it's the Deep Covered Baker Set for $69.00 You get the DCB (cranberry), two Oven Mitts, the Hot Pad/Trivet and a Dinner in Your DCB.

Wow! That's a great new 1/2 price combo! Thanks for sharing.

Twixits are on page 60 & are still cranberry & white.

What is a "new catalog"?

A new catalog is a publication that contains a list of products or services offered by a company. It is usually updated periodically and provides customers with information about new or existing products.

Why would someone have a new catalog?

There are several reasons why someone might have a new catalog. It could be because a company has released new products or services, or they have updated their existing offerings. It could also be because the previous catalog was outdated and needed to be refreshed.

Where can I get a new catalog?

New catalogs are often available from the company itself, either in physical form or online. You may also be able to request a catalog through their website or by contacting their customer service department.

How often are new catalogs released?

This can vary depending on the company, but new catalogs are typically released once or twice a year. Some companies may release them more frequently if they have a large number of products or a fast-changing inventory.

What information is typically included in a new catalog?

A new catalog usually includes product descriptions, prices, and images. It may also include information about the company, their history, and any special offers or promotions. Some catalogs may also have additional resources such as product reviews or tips for using the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99