• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Joy of Effortless Cooking with Core and More Utensils!

In summary, the conversation involved a customer expressing their love for the Core and More utensil and its effectiveness in removing seeds from fruits and vegetables. The customer is also excited to use it for other dishes like zucchini boats and hard boiled eggs. The host is also pleased with the product and its benefits, and is happy to receive positive feedback from customers. There is also mention of a teacher complimenting the host on her grammar skills.
reba515
Its things like this that keep me motivated !
Below is a email I just got from a customer (and future host)
the 2nd email is from the host who I tried so hard to recruit.She was so awesome but says, "no way, go away!" lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies,
I just used my Core and More utensil, and I LOVE IT! I made some gazpacho this evening. I love gazphacho, but I hate making it because it calls for seeded cucumber. Yeah, I could buy an seedless one, but they are so expensive. At any rate, I used the Core and More as directed, and the seeds were out in a flash! I can't wait for autumn: I remember my mom making zuchinni boats when I was a kid. I love them lots. Now I will be able to make them without spending a whole afternoon. And they'll look awesome.

I didn't like using the Core and More for the tomatoes I used for the gazphaco. I found using my thumb, as usual, was more effective. But the small end was super for scooping the yokes out of hard boiled eggs. I find that sometimes those yolks are stubborn, and then I mess up the white "shell." I am interested to try this tool on a cantaloupe or honeydew melon. Maybe I'll be more inclined to eat fruit. :)

Susan, thanks again for inviting me. Rebecca, thanks again for introducing such a great product.
Take care,
Mary

Below from the Host-
__ - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - -- - -- -- - - -- - - -

Rebecca, I think your new sales person has just spoken! I must say I used my juilianne peeler for my salad on Wednesday, and I was very pleased! Jacki used her microplaner for asiago cheese and loved it! We are all just happy campers! I like all this enthusiasm! Susan

Wow! Great feedback!

I love getting reviews like that! It is such a confidence booster! You are obviously doing a fantastic job keep it up!!!

thanks! I think i'll put it in my booking binder.
anyone else sharing tonight?

I once had a teacher come up to me after a show and tell me what excellant grammer I have. She used a bunch of fancy words like preposition and stuff. I didn't really know what she was talking about but it made me feel really good!

That's awesome!

Related to Experience the Joy of Effortless Cooking with Core and More Utensils!

1. Why did you choose to work for Pampered Chef?

I chose to work for Pampered Chef because I have always been passionate about cooking and creating delicious meals. I also love the idea of being able to share my knowledge and passion with others through our high-quality kitchen products. Plus, the flexibility and work-life balance that Pampered Chef offers is a huge bonus.

2. What do you love most about working for Pampered Chef?

There are so many things I love about working for Pampered Chef, but if I had to choose one, it would be the amazing community of consultants and customers. Everyone is so supportive and passionate about what they do, making it a fun and positive work environment.

3. How does Pampered Chef support its employees?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for its consultants, including online resources, workshops, and conferences. The company also values work-life balance and offers flexible scheduling options to accommodate personal and family responsibilities.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of its high-quality, innovative products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. The company also has a strong focus on giving back and making a positive impact in the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program.

5. How does Pampered Chef help its consultants succeed?

Pampered Chef provides its consultants with all the necessary tools and resources to succeed, including training, support, and marketing materials. Additionally, the company offers a generous compensation plan and rewards for top-performing consultants to help them achieve their financial goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies