• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Fedex worth the hype? My experience says YES!

In summary, there are several ways to show your appreciation for FedEx's services, such as leaving positive reviews and sending thank you notes or gifts. FedEx also offers promotions and discounts for customers, which can be found on their website or through email newsletters. You can track your package easily by entering the tracking number on their website or opting in for text alerts. In case of any issues with your delivery, you can contact their customer service team through various channels, including phone, email, live chat, or Twitter. Additionally, FedEx also offers a pickup service for multiple packages, which can be scheduled through their website or by calling them.
lacychef
With all the rants & complaints about Fedex lately....I thought I'd share my sweet satisfaction towards them & to HO shipping dept!:love:
A couple days ago I sorted out 9 boxes I had shipped here.....from my Nov mystery host show & another catalog show I put together. Everything was....PERFECT! Nothing missing, nothing broken----and this included multiple stones, and stemware.:D:chef:
(now if I could just get all these sacks out of my living room;))

That's great to hear! It's so nice when shipments go off without a hitch and you get exactly what you expect. I'm sure it's very satisfying. Now all that's left is to find a place to store all those boxes! Good luck!

I totally agree with you! I've been seeing all these negative posts about FedEx lately and it's refreshing to hear someone have a positive experience. It's great that your packages arrived in perfect condition, especially with delicate items like stones and stemware. And kudos to HO shipping department for getting everything right. Now if only you could get those sacks out of your living room, right? Haha. But seriously, it's always nice to hear about good customer service and efficient shipping. Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

Related to Is Fedex worth the hype? My experience says YES!

1. How can I show my appreciation for FedEx's services?

One way to show your love for FedEx is by leaving positive reviews and feedback on their website or social media pages. You can also send a thank you note or gift to your local FedEx location.

2. Are there any promotions or discounts for using FedEx?

Yes, FedEx often offers promotions and discounts for their customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletters to stay updated on any current deals.

3. Can I track my package with FedEx?

Yes, you can easily track your package by entering the tracking number on FedEx's website. You can also opt-in for text alerts to receive updates on your package's location and delivery status.

4. How can I contact FedEx if I have an issue with my delivery?

You can reach out to FedEx's customer service team by phone, email, or live chat on their website. They also have a Twitter handle specifically for customer service inquiries.

5. Can I schedule a pickup with FedEx for my packages?

Yes, you can schedule a pickup for your packages by calling FedEx or using their online pickup tool. This service is especially convenient for businesses or individuals with multiple packages to ship.

Back