• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of the UK Pampered Chef and their amazing products?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Their mission is to help people make quick and easy meals at home and bring friends and family together through cooking and entertaining. The company works through independent consultants who sell products through in-home cooking shows, virtual parties, and fundraisers. The UK version of Pampered Chef offers local currency pricing and shipping, as well as local marketing and promotions. Popular products include stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen gadgets like the Food Chopper and Garlic Press. Products can be purchased by hosting a cooking show or party, shopping online through a consultant's website, attending a local vendor event, or contacting a consultant directly.
kte2711
Hi everyone!

I viewed this site before signing up and, on the basis of how great you all are (as well as all the great freebies, fun and extra money but to name a few!) I joined and am loving it!

I am well on my way to SS2 and am getting a few more bookings, I have a fundraiser tomorrow which should be lots of fun.

PC is growing over here in UK but most people where I live have never heard of it, I'm trying to spread the word as the products are fabulous!

Thankyou so much for being so enthusiastic and welcoming, it has really helped me

PC Katie E

Welcome to PC and our virtual cluster. This is a great place to learn and get support.

Sounds like you are doing a great job. May you have much succesw with PC.

kte2711 said:
Thankyou so much for being so enthusiastic and welcoming, it has really helped me

PC Katie E

Is this our hint to welcome you???

Just kidding...welcome...glad you enjoy PC and the products so much! :) Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy us as much here... :rolleyes: As Rae will say, we're quite dysfunctional as a whole...

Great, now you guys are stealing my lines! Welcome, Katie. I wish you great success, and I hope you come to love this crazy bunch of ne'er-do-wells as much as I do.

Katie, congrats on signing, and the best part is...you found us! Welcome! best wishes on your continued success!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and entertaining products. Our mission is to help people make quick and easy meals at home, while also bringing friends and family together through cooking and entertaining.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef works through independent consultants who sell our products through in-home cooking shows, virtual parties, and fundraisers. Our consultants also provide personalized product recommendations, cooking tips, and recipe ideas.

3. What makes the UK Pampered Chef different from the US version?

While our products are similar, there are some differences in the product lineup and availability. The UK Pampered Chef also offers local currency pricing and shipping, as well as local marketing and promotions.

4. What are some popular Pampered Chef products?

Some of our most popular products include our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen gadgets like the Food Chopper and Garlic Press. Our customers also love our versatile cookware sets, like the Quick Cooker and Rockcrok.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products by hosting a cooking show or party with a consultant, shopping online through a consultant's personal website, or by attending a local vendor event. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order or ask for product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil