• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Community: A Thank You to the Forum!

In summary, this forum is really helpful for those starting out with PC and provides a lot of encouragement. It's also great to come here and talk to others who are also interested in this hobby.
lkprescott
Silver Member
I just wanted to say that I feel so thankful and lucky that I found this forum! When I first started with PC in late Sept, I felt kind of alone. My director is great, don't get me wrong, but she's busy and her answers weren't always helpful. So this forum has really boosted my confidence!

I love hearing folks' tips and ideas. The flyer database is just so priceless! I know I haven't been here very long but I already feel welcome and well, just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for that.

Welcome aboard!Of course, to really make you feel like part of the community, you need to get your thread hijacked or parodied.

So true KG, so how are the household critters? They didn't take offense to you posting about kitty chow mein did they?

I have no idea - I've been in West Virginia for the last two weeks.I have to go home or go to Kohl's to buy new socks and underwear.

Welcome, lkprescott. I too am thankful for this forum.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I have no idea - I've been in West Virginia for the last two weeks.

I have to go home or go to Kohl's to buy new socks and underwear.

Hey you hijacked my thread... now I REALLY belong, eh? LOL...

In the infamous words of, I THINK, Sally Field... "You like me... you really really like me"... :p

lkprescott said:

In the infamous words of, I THINK, Sally Field... "You like me... you really really like me"... :p

Hey, KG, she caught us...only took her a post or 2. :p

I hope you had a good trip...get that laundry done! :)

lkprescott said:

Yup - you're official, even if the Queen of the Post Sluts hasn't been here to add her two cents worth.

Yet.

Welcome to TPC and to CS! I wouldn't have joined the company if I had not found this site!

Hey! I resemble that remark, KG!:pI hadn't gotten my 2 cents in because I was at a total waste of time craft fair yesterday. 1 hour drive each way, left my house at 6am (didn't get back until after 5pm), 0 orders, 1 contact. Argh!Anyhoo... We're so glad you found us lk.

Sounds just like the Craft Fair I had last weekend (2 days). I feel the same about this site, my shows have increased and sell at shows are up! Thanks Cheffers
Deanna

Oh yuck.. what a disappointment Ann! I have an open house next Sunday that I'm really wondering about... I've sent out my invites to my contacts but it's going to be a drive and not sure how much response we're expecting (haven't heard from the host)... I'm hoping it won't be much of a waste of time though... I've got a LOT of great ideas for my table though from this forum! And I'm excited!

lkprescott said:
I just wanted to say that I feel so thankful and lucky that I found this forum! When I first started with PC in late Sept, I felt kind of alone. My director is great, don't get me wrong, but she's busy and her answers weren't always helpful. So this forum has really boosted my confidence!

I love hearing folks' tips and ideas. The flyer database is just so priceless! I know I haven't been here very long but I already feel welcome and well, just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for that.

I completely agree!!! I love this site and would not have as much excitement about PC as I do if it weren't for this site!! I like my director a lot but I definitely have gotten almost ALL my info from here. This site really motivates me to do great things with PC!

1. What is "Finding Community: A Thank You to the Forum!" all about?

"Finding Community: A Thank You to the Forum!" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant about the importance of finding and being a part of a supportive community, specifically within the Pampered Chef forum.

2. Why is having a community important for Pampered Chef consultants?

Having a supportive community is important for Pampered Chef consultants because it allows them to connect with others who share their passion for cooking and building a business. It also provides a space for them to share advice, tips, and successes, and to receive support and encouragement from others.

3. How can I get involved in the Pampered Chef forum?

To get involved in the Pampered Chef forum, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Community" tab. From there, you can join discussions, ask questions, and connect with other consultants. You can also attend local Pampered Chef events and connect with other consultants in person.

4. Can I still be a part of the community if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef forum is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and fans. It is a place for anyone who is interested in the brand and its products to connect with others, share recipes and tips, and be a part of a supportive community.

5. How has being a part of the Pampered Chef forum impacted your business?

Being a part of the Pampered Chef forum has greatly impacted my business in a positive way. Not only have I learned valuable tips and strategies from other consultants, but I have also built relationships and received support and encouragement from my community. This has helped me grow my business and reach my goals as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WonderMonkey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • RMDave