• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Uplifting Thank-You to the ChefSuccess Community

whereabouts are you in Alaska?I haven't been to most of those places just because you have to fly there. I have been to Juneau, which was breathtaking. I really take the views and wildlife for granted until I go somewhere without mountains! Juneau was beautiful because it is really rainy there so it always looks like it just rained. We took a tram to the top of a mountain and you could see the entire city! If you are going in a month bring warmer clothes because September is when it starts to dip under 50 during the day!
gilliandanielle
I am so grateful for what all of you have done to help my business. I honestly believe that if I hadn't found this site I would have quit a long time ago. I love the fact that I can ask for a idea and get 20 to choose from. I don't have a lot of friends in my "real" life and I appreciate being able to come to you guys for anything. I was never into sports or anything really as part of a group, and I feel so nice knowing that I finally belong to a group of wonderful ladies and a gentleman or two! So here, on my 1000th post as a ChefSuccess member I want to give a heartfelt
THANK YOU!!

You are welcome !!! I am excited that I am almost to my 400th. I agree with you- I love it that there are so many creative minds on one site - working for the common goal. There is no jealously and only friendly competition, and wonderful ideas. This is a great place to come to encourage, complain, brag and VENT!!!!!

You are sooooo welcome!!

I miss talking with you and think of you (and others here) often when I am dealing with 20 children throwing school supplies around my store...

I've missed your presence here Andrea! How was your vacation??

Thanks...vacation was good and HOT!! We went to Lake Cumberland, KY and spent 3 days on a boat and all of us got majorly fried and then to Memphis to take my oldest to Graceland...oh boy that was fun with 2 year old twins!! I took yesterday off and decided to work on PC stuff, I have got to find a way to motivate myself and get bookings! I have two new recruits that between them have "taken" 6 of my shows and now I have virtually nothing...I just love the yin and yan thing of recruiting and bookings, it seems when I am doing really well with bookings I have no recruits and when I am doing well with recruiting I have no bookings.

Sorry to ramble, just feeling the pressure today!

I am glad you got a vacation no matter how fun it was, LOL! I am sorry you don't have any show right now! I have hit a dry spell with my shows too, but I am hoping that I will get some bookings from my Sneak Peek on the 19th. I really need to get my stuff together. I still have some invites to hand out!

I totally agree with you! Had I not found this site, I would not have signed nor would I have been as successful as I have been. Cluster meetings are great, but this has by far been my main support-ideas booster-and this is where I found my Director Becky! I don't know what I would do without it!

This is by far the BEST PC site I have come across! No doubt about that!

Gillian, where 'bouts in Alaska are you?Gillian, my hubby and I are going on an Alaskan cruise in about 1 month. We are taking the inside passage cruise, and we are so excited. What are the "DO NOT MISS" spots? I know we are going to Stka, Sagway, Juneau, and a couple more I cannot remember right now. I love this business, because I am able to take 10 days off, and I still have 8 shows booked for September !!

And, Gillian, can I just say WE love having YOU here?!

Andrea: Same with me! The yin and yang of recruiting. What about the Zen of Recruiting?

mrssyvo said:
Gillian, my hubby and I are going on an Alaskan cruise in about 1 month. We are taking the inside passage cruise, and we are so excited. What are the "DO NOT MISS" spots? I know we are going to Stka, Sagway, Juneau, and a couple more I cannot remember right now. I love this business, because I am able to take 10 days off, and I still have 8 shows booked for September !!

I haven't been to most of those places just because you have to fly there. I have been to Juneau, which was breathtaking. I really take the views and wildlife for granted until I go somewhere without mountains! Juneau was beautiful because it is really rainy there so it always looks like it just rained. We took a tram to the top of a mountain and you could see the entire city! If you are going in a month bring warmer clothes because September is when it starts to dip under 50 during the day!

I forgot to say that I live in Wasilla, which is less than an hour away from Anchorage.

Last edited:
AJPratt said:
And, Gillian, can I just say WE love having YOU here?!

I LOVE being here! All of you make me so confident in my business! The ideas that I get here put me a step above another consultant that could be competeing for my business.

I would love to meet you someday Anne! Maybe next conference? I think that we would be really great friends!

Thank you for the information. I know this will not be our typical cruise (sunning by the pool, ect) but we are really looking forward to it.

gilliandanielle said:
I LOVE being here! All of you make me so confident in my business! The ideas that I get here put me a step above another consultant that could be competeing for my business.

I would love to meet you someday Anne! Maybe next conference? I think that we would be really great friends!
YES! I think we would be good friends, too! Well, I think we are or certainly are on our way! Now that I have an idea of the conference thing, I know what time I'll have available. I also want to tack on a day before or day after or do both if I can afford it. I enrolled in CC and they are taking out the max, so hopefully it'll cover most of it.

I would LOVE to hang out, but I am not sure that I will be going to conference next year. The airfare is really expensive from Alaska, and.....my period is really late!! Sorry to share so much out of the confines of the TTC thread!!

I imagine it is! Well, we'll just see what happens~

What Anne? You don't want to pick me up for conference???

I would LOVE to pick you up for conference!

I'll give you directions when it gets closer to the time! I have only been to NJ once when I was little so I'd love to see your sights on the way home!

You are too funny~

Related to An Uplifting Thank-You to the ChefSuccess Community

1. What inspired you to write "An Uplifting Thank-You to the ChefSuccess Community"?

I have been a part of the ChefSuccess community for many years and have seen the incredible support and positivity that the members show each other. I wanted to take a moment to show my appreciation and give back to this amazing community.

2. How has the ChefSuccess community impacted your career with Pampered Chef?

The ChefSuccess community has been a huge support system for me in my career with Pampered Chef. I have learned so much from the other consultants and leaders, and their encouragement has helped me grow both personally and professionally.

3. What are some ways that members of the ChefSuccess community can support each other?

There are many ways that members of the ChefSuccess community can support each other. This includes offering advice and tips, sharing success stories and challenges, and simply being there to listen and offer encouragement. We are all on this journey together and it's important to lift each other up.

4. How can we continue to spread positivity and support within the ChefSuccess community?

One way to continue spreading positivity and support within the ChefSuccess community is by actively participating in discussions and offering kind words and encouragement to others. We can also show our appreciation for each other by celebrating each other's successes and showing gratitude for the advice and support we receive.

5. Will there be more uplifting messages or initiatives in the future for the ChefSuccess community?

Absolutely! The ChefSuccess community is always evolving and growing, and I am committed to continue spreading positivity and appreciation within our community. Stay tuned for more uplifting messages and initiatives to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies