• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cheffers Did You Meet at Nc?

In summary, I met many Cheffers, and it was so fun to see faces. I gave out my business card to non-cheffers with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip. I bragged about how great everyone is on here.
We were still there. I left around 10 ish, and a big group was still going strong.

It was "play fighting ...." They like to joke like that ...

Sounds like other exec banquets were more fun!

I got there around 9:30 ... I think it was 11 when we broke it up.

Next time I am going to have to get all the bus schedules between the hotels and the key points of interest so I can save some money.

It was nice seeing all of you again at conference.
I exchanged cards with several cheffers, but I'm not sure when I met each one.
Rae, I hope your pizza didn't get cold.
Here's my list.
Janet Up North
Caraighan
Chefnfen (Super seller class)
Klzmomof4
Amy07
pampmomup3
Di-Can-Cook
Diane Van Staalduinen
Kathy Hieb

Chef Bobby said:
It was nice seeing all of you again at conference.
I exchanged cards with several cheffers, but I'm not sure when I met each one.
Rae, I hope your pizza didn't get cold.
Here's my list.
Janet Up North
Caraighan
Chefnfen (Super seller class)
Klzmomof4
Amy07
pampmomup3
Di-Can-Cook
Diane Van Staalduinen
Kathy Hieb
Bobby, we did meet, but I didn't give out my card. I didn't have very many and my tip on the back was chefsuccess.com. I thought I should save my cards for others who don't know about CS. I walked up to you all when you were sitting in the tiny area up in front. I didn't sit down until we moved to the larger area and rearranged the furniture. I was sitting between Rae and Krzymom. It was good to meet one of the men from here.

I met JAE on the bus - as she already mentioned. It was a total surprise! :)

I was going to go to the get together since it was right in our hotel, but we went to dinner and didn't get back till late and by then I was exhausted!!! Sorry I missed everyone!!!

JAE said:
Bobby, we did meet, but I didn't give out my card. I didn't have very many and my tip on the back was chefsuccess.com. I thought I should save my cards for others who don't know about CS. I walked up to you all when you were sitting in the tiny area up in front. I didn't sit down until we moved to the larger area and rearranged the furniture. I was sitting between Rae and Krzymom. It was good to meet one of the men from here.

It was good meeting you too. I also met and talked to a few guys that were consultants. I was suprised Friday night when I went to the same lounge as the M&G was and sat at the bar. A lady in pajamas asked me if I was from PC. She was part of a group that did their Executive Banquet as a pajama party. I took a group picture with some of them for the guys at work that don't believe my stories of thousands of females at conference. LOL
Were there any cheffers in that group? I had pj's but not any that I would go out in public with.

Very funny. I don't think I'd wear any of my pj's in public either. They aren't slimming enough!

I only met those at the meet & greet. Bummer. I didn't have a button either (slacker that I am).

It was so cool to actually meet.

Ginger totally cracks me up! And it was even better to find out that she's a "family" member too!
Rae was everything I thought she would be. Love ya!
Bobby - you must think I'm a stalker. After the MnG, I saw him everywhere! Thanks for sharing the m&m's!!:D
Jae - tool cool
becky -thanks for tolerating the two chatty cathies!
Kathy with a "K" - cool, cool, cool
Janet - WAAAAAYYYY quieter than I would've thought.
Krazymom - do you want a new name now?
Diane - sweetest thing!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but thanks to all of you for your fun & laughter!

oh, and for the 2 who showed up kind of later. Please introduce yourselves here sometime!

and anyone who I forgot I'm sorry. these are the ones that I can remember actually speaking to right off the top of my head!

Gosh I met so many... gave out all business cards I had on me.. got a pile of them from other reps.

colegrovet said:
Gosh I met so many... gave out all business cards I had on me.. got a pile of them from other reps.

I made sure that I wrote down where I got each card.
How did you like conference Terry? Did you get to see any of the town?

amy07 said:
I only met those at the meet & greet. Bummer. I didn't have a button either (slacker that I am).

It was so cool to actually meet.

Ginger totally cracks me up! And it was even better to find out that she's a "family" member too!
Rae was everything I thought she would be. Love ya!
Bobby - you must think I'm a stalker. After the MnG, I saw him everywhere! Thanks for sharing the m&m's!!:D
Jae - tool cool
becky -thanks for tolerating the two chatty cathies!
Kathy with a "K" - cool, cool, cool
Janet - WAAAAAYYYY quieter than I would've thought.
Krazymom - do you want a new name now?
Diane - sweetest thing!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but thanks to all of you for your fun & laughter!

oh, and for the 2 who showed up kind of later. Please introduce yourselves here sometime!

I am reallly debating it now LOL
BTW Bobby Thanks OODLES for the earplugs...they were a life saver!!!

krzymomof4 said:

It was so funny how you would introduce yourself, and get these blank looks from everyone until you said "I'm Crazy Mom"...and then everyone would say "OOOOHHHH! I know who you are!" LOL

I met everyone who met me.I'll take the time to download pictures in the next day or two. I didn't get tons, though. The lighting was a bit funky.The pizza was great! I highly recommend Giordano's. (My roommates and I had walked down to a steakhouse for dinner. Not wanting to spend $42 for a steak, we headed back the other direction with the intention of going to one of the cafes north of the Hilton. The rain that started as we approached the hotel didn't bother us. We had umbrellas. The lightening that started as we got about 1/2 block past the hotel, however, did. We went back to the room and ordered for delivery. Delicious!)

krzymomof4 said:

You're welcome! I had extra sweet room mates. I know I snore, but never heard any complaints. I slept too hard each night to know if anyone else did.

<h2>1. Who did you meet at conference?</h2><p>I met many Cheffers, including GeekGirl69, Red Sox, Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.</p><h2>2. Did you meet anyone from the Chef Success community?</h2><p>Yes, I met several people from the Chef Success community, including Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.</p><h2>3. Did you give out your business card to non-cheffers?</h2><p>Yes, I gave out my business card to non-cheffers, with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip.</p><h2>4. Who was your roommate at the conference?</h2><p>My roommate at the conference was GeekGirl69.</p><h2>5. Did you enjoy meeting everyone at the conference?</h2><p>Yes, I had a great time meeting everyone at the conference and it was so fun to finally see faces and connect with others from the Chef Success community. I even bragged about how great everyone is on the community! </p>

1. Who did you meet at conference?

I met many Cheffers, including GeekGirl69, Red Sox, Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.

2. Did you meet anyone from the Chef Success community?

Yes, I met several people from the Chef Success community, including Ginger, susanr613, quiverfull, Janetupnorth, di_can_cook, amy07, Kathy's Kitchen, Chef Bobby, krzymomof4, Di Can Cook, RaeBates, and many others.

3. Did you give out your business card to non-cheffers?

Yes, I gave out my business card to non-cheffers, with chefsuccess.com on the back as my tip.

4. Who was your roommate at the conference?

My roommate at the conference was GeekGirl69.

5. Did you enjoy meeting everyone at the conference?

Yes, I had a great time meeting everyone at the conference and it was so fun to finally see faces and connect with others from the Chef Success community. I even bragged about how great everyone is on the community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Kelley Sells
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies