• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet - Gift Exchange

In summary, the Meet 'n' Greet is going to have an optional gift exchange. Bring a picture frame as a gift, and wrap it so that nobody can see. The group picture will be taken each night, and the appropriate people will be contacted to get a copy.
ChefBeckyD said:
You are programmed into mine too Ann!:D I'll be checking in with you!

AND - I'm NOT afraid of you!:eek: :eek: (really, I'm not! Now, if you had Beaker with you.....I'd at least be a bit startled!)

Ann - I am assuming that the first # you called from was your cell #, and the 2nd # (early morning call) was your home phone - correct me if I'm wrong, so I'm not waking up Dan or bugging Beaker!

The one with the 798 exchange is my cell; home is 356.

momoftwins said:
OK - what time will this picture be taken???????????? My flight gets in at 920pm and then of course I need to unload my luggage in my room! I am staying at the Hilton!!
You might not make the Sunday night photo, then. I'm not planning to hang around forever, because I want to get up early and get my recruit over to McC in time for her HO tour. (Of course, you know what they say about "best laid plans" :) ) I'm imagining the pic around 10:30.

Some of us will be there as long as the party lasts - well... not all night! :p Some of us need our beauty sleep more than others.:rolleyes:

What about MOnday nights meet and greet? I won't be in on sunday nights get together.

Monday'll probably be about the same. I may get down there early both nights. I don't know what my cluster has planned as far as group meals on Sun and Mon.

The picture frame is a great idea, I will be there with my frame, and my newest recruit,

I will be at both meet and greets....... I will have a picture frame as well..... I am excited to see everyone!!

monday
heat123 said:
What about MOnday nights meet and greet? I won't be in on sunday nights get together.

i'll be there monday night! (not arriving until monday morn)

SusanBP0129 said:
i'll be there monday night! (not arriving until monday morn)
Yeay, I am getting excited!:)

I am getting way to excited that I am driving my DH nuts!!

Does anyone know how to put ribbon on the back of a scrap booking frame???

I got my frames done!!! Yeah me!!!

chefann said:
You might not make the Sunday night photo, then. I'm not planning to hang around forever, because I want to get up early and get my recruit over to McC in time for her HO tour. (Of course, you know what they say about "best laid plans" :) ) I'm imagining the pic around 10:30.

OK - so I am going to take a cap from the airport directly to the hotel and will come directly to the bar! I will just have my luggage with me but oh well! LOL!

momoftwins said:
OK - so I am going to take a cap from the airport directly to the hotel and will come directly to the bar! I will just have my luggage with me but oh well! LOL!
You can drop your luggage with the Concierge (sp?) so you don't have to lug it into the bar if you want.

Yeah that is a good idea - guess it just depends on what time it is! :)

I am getting soooo excited that I can not stand it!

momoftwins said:
There's also the monday night meet and greet!

Yeah I know but I am a bar junkie! LOL! I don't get to go out often since having my twins!

I soooo get ya Sherisse!

I'd be there both nights too if I were coming in on Sunday but it's monday for me!

I should have planned to come in on monday to save some money on hotel but I did not want to deal with all the rush first thing...

I guess I should start packing instead of sitting here reading stuff, huh?

Lamar

ummmm..... hmmmmm.... well.... Maybee?

But I guess it depends what time you are flying tomorrow?

It was soo hot here today... I just know it's gonna be hot and sticky in chigago for the next 4 days....

Yuck!

momoftwins said:

Don' worry Sharisse . your room will be ready for you :D

I so can't wait! I got my picture frame today. I couldn't find all the stuff I wanted to put on a frame, so I ended up buying a nice one.

We're just supposed to wrap it, right? I was only supposed to get ONE frame, right? If I was supposed to get two I guess there is a Walgreens close buy :rolleyes:

I go my frame too, but I hope ya'll don't think it is too cheesey. I am not very creative. :-( It's the thought that counts right? LOL!

I have two - although I still need to make my 2nd one tonight! You can do two if you want to participate in the exchange for both meet n greets!

Of course, Kim, its the thought that counts!

Ok ... I'll pick up a 2nd one while I'm in Chicago. No time tonight to mess with it. I really need to be packing instead on on here!

Am I still allowed to pop in and say hi if I don't have a frame for the MnG's?? :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
Am I still allowed to pop in and say hi if I don't have a frame for the MnG's?? :eek:

I never got around to getting one either.....and I won't tomorrow - we just made plans to go to the beach after church for the afternoon, and I'll be doing laundry and packing tomorrow night!

So we can just hang together and watch all the cool kids get presents!:rolleyes:

Frame is optional. I haven't gotten around to it yet. Probably won't either. I'm still stressing about what to wear and will shop a bit more tomorrow.

ChefBeckyD said:
So we can just hang together and watch all the cool kids get presents!:rolleyes:
Can I hang with ya? I never got around to getting a frame either.

pamperedlinda said:
Can I hang with ya? I never got around to getting a frame either.

Sure - and JAE too!:) Maybe we can start our own "Cool Kids" clique!:D

Hey if I'm hanging with Linda, Laura, and JAE - then I AM hanging with the Cool Kids! What was I thinking???;)

LOL whatever. :p

Maybe I'll find a frame while out looking for dressy banquet skirt or slacks.
We tried the beach today, Becky. The parking lot was full, so we went back home. My kids and husband rode bikes back and I stayed home to wash the kitchen floor. EXCITING! I feel so much better, though. What beach are you going to? Around here they get full if you dont get there before 1:00 ish.

ChefBeckyD said:
Sure - and JAE too!:) Hey if I'm hanging with Linda, Laura, and JAE - then I AM hanging with the Cool Kids! What was I thinking???;)
Glad we got that straight!

I did find something although they are not very exciting I think they look rather nice and I would be happy to have it sitting on my desk....

JAE said:
Maybe I'll find a frame while out looking for dressy banquet skirt or slacks.
We tried the beach today, Becky. The parking lot was full, so we went back home. My kids and husband rode bikes back and I stayed home to wash the kitchen floor. EXCITING! I feel so much better, though. What beach are you going to? Around here they get full if you dont get there before 1:00 ish.

We're actually going to Grand Haven......there's a Car Show there too.:rolleyes:

Wash the Kitchen Floor..........Go to the Beach on a perfect Beach Day.......hmmmm, I can see where that was a tough decision!:p

I never got around to getting a frame as well - and I am a scrapbooker - oh well I guess I'll make one for myself after conference!

The frame idea worked out great!Sandy- I LOVE the one you brought. It'll look great on my shelf with the group pic in it (once I get around to getting it off my camera).I missed some of you, but tried to say Hi to everyone.

I LOVED the frame idea! Once again ANN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love the frames that I received - thanks Leah (mommyhugz) and Paulette!!!!!!!!

momoftwins said:
I LOVED the frame idea! Once again ANN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love the frames that I received - thanks Leah (mommyhugz) and Paulette!!!!!!!!

I Loved the frame idea too!!!! Thanks Paulette, and Sandra ( ChefKerrns) !!!

<h2>1. What is the gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet"?</h2><p>The gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet" is an optional activity where attendees can bring a picture frame as a gift to exchange with another attendee.</p><h2>2. What type of picture frame should I bring?</h2><p>The picture frame should be around 4x6 in size and not too expensive. It can reflect your personal style, Pampered Chef, or the conference itself.</p><h2>3. Is it mandatory to participate in the gift exchange?</h2><p>No, participation in the gift exchange is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you do not need to bring a gift.</p><h2>4. Can I personalize the gift in any way?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign the back of the frame or include a note to make it more personal. This is not required, but it can be a nice touch.</p><h2>5. How will the gift exchange be organized?</h2><p>The gift exchange will be organized by drawing numbers to determine who receives which gift. This ensures that the exchange is completely random and fair for all participants.</p>

1. What is the gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet"?

The gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet" is an optional activity where attendees can bring a picture frame as a gift to exchange with another attendee.

2. What type of picture frame should I bring?

The picture frame should be around 4x6 in size and not too expensive. It can reflect your personal style, Pampered Chef, or the conference itself.

3. Is it mandatory to participate in the gift exchange?

No, participation in the gift exchange is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you do not need to bring a gift.

4. Can I personalize the gift in any way?

Yes, you can sign the back of the frame or include a note to make it more personal. This is not required, but it can be a nice touch.

5. How will the gift exchange be organized?

The gift exchange will be organized by drawing numbers to determine who receives which gift. This ensures that the exchange is completely random and fair for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
merego
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow