• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List

5? :)I am working on going again this year. We are in Wave 2 instead of Wave 3 as our upline director has a conflict. Last year I was in Wave 1 and we had our meet n greet's at the bar at the Chicago Hilton - Kitty O'Sheas. It is a great little bar and grill.Maybe I can start it, and someone can take...5? :)

Where would we like to Meet up?

• Total voters
Well, I will try to make it....how far is the Sheraton from the Palmer? If I can talk a clustermate or two into coming with me I'll go, but I doubt I'll journey by myself!
How many of us aren't promoting by conference?:cry: We can meet up for lunch on Monday too...maybe at McCormick.

If anyone is at the Hilton and wants to ride the bus down to the Sheraton with me for our meet up on Monday, just let me know. :)

Lacy, I would love to join you for lunch on Monday, we can weep about not promoting!

Deb, I will join you on the bus!

No weeping! Working :)
I am so looking forward to meeting both of you and cheering you at leadership!!!

Glad we set a time and place! Can't wait to meet everyone!:chef:

Bren706 said:
Lacy, I would love to join you for lunch on Monday, we can weep about not promoting!

Deb, I will join you on the bus!
Sounds good! We can brainstorm;)

I just signed up for NC & it's my first one!

I don't know where anything is or even where I'm staying yet. The group of us from our cluster (4) will be staying with our ED.

I'll PM you with my contact info.

I finally got the OK from DH to go!!! WOO HOO!!! I will be staying at the Hilton (I believe anyway unless it has changed). I am up for meeting on the bus Monday night for the meet n greet Deb!!!

I too wouldn't mind meeting somewhere on Monday for lunch!!

Are there any of us that are staying at the Hilton Sunday night that maybe want to meet for a drink at the Kitty O'Sheas???

Last edited:
I would also like to meet Monday for lunch, that would be great!

DebbieJ said:
Okay, how about the first night of conference (14th) at the Java Room at the Sheraton at 8 p.m.?? That way we all have time to do dinner with our clusters first.

I just found out we will be at the Sheraton so that works for me.:)

Its my first NC, I can't wait! I ordered my CS button.

Last edited:
lacychef said:
Well, I will try to make it....how far is the Sheraton from the Palmer? If I can talk a clustermate or two into coming with me I'll go, but I doubt I'll journey by myself!
How many of us aren't promoting by conference?:cry: We can meet up for lunch on Monday too...maybe at McCormick.
I'd like to join you! Let me know where, for sure!;)

lacychef said:

Lacy don't cry, we will map out our plan to promote at lunch. Do we want to meet in the food court like last year, or the Mcd's food court?

PS remember Cheryl will have the horn at leadership.

What all places are at McCormick? The only thing I can remember is McD's...wonder if restaurants are listed on their website? I'll check....

yes, let's make our plan together! The horn makes me a little nervous though...:p

lacychef said:
What all places are at McCormick? The only thing I can remember is McD's...wonder if restaurants are listed on their website?

This is where we had our daytime meeting last year:

The Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

Here's a link (I hope) for an interactive floor plan of McCormick.
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/map_index.html

lacychef said:
The horn makes me a little nervous though...:p

Yes, nervous....:D
I can't wait!

chefjeanine said:

The Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

See, I don't think I could find this area last year....is it by the McD's? Or another level? My directions get all messed up when in the city....

lacychef said:
See, I don't think I could find this area last year....is it by the McD's? Or another level? My directions get all messed up when in the city....

And I'm not sure where McDonalds is at.

If you attended career club lunch or any of the classes that were as far away from the theatre as you can get, you were near this restaurant. I think of it as being on the second floor.

It is a cafeteria style place. . .and not all the food-types listed were available. They have a salad bar, a grill and other options.

okay, it's listed as being on level "2.5" in McCormick Place South Building.

The Arie Crown Theatre is located in McCormkick Place Lakeside -- this may help you get your bearings as you look at the floor plans on the link.

Yes, I've been to the career lunch; that's the area I figured this restaurant was at. Maybe I'll just come early...;)

Lacy It is one level below McD's and all the way at the end. I got lost last year but I found it. I can meet up w/ you and show you where, it was decent food I thought.

Oh we need a cheffer sign to hold up, a table tent of some sorts.

Ok so is this on the floor below the Starbucks????

pamperedalf said:
Lacy It is one level below McD's and all the way at the end. I got lost last year but I found it. I can meet up w/ you and show you where, it was decent food I thought.
Yeah, maybe we should just meet inside McCormick...maybe at the entrance to where you walk across to the other side or something. I feel better knowing you got lost last year!

lacychef said:
Yeah, maybe we should just meet inside McCormick...maybe at the entrance to where you walk across to the other side or something. I feel better knowing you got lost last year!

Lacy I called Anne to see where it was and she didn't know, then I felt kinda of funny asking ladies if they were cheffers.

momoftwins said:
Ok so is this on the floor below the Starbucks????

Is starbuck's on the same floor as McD's then yes, but part of me thinks we walked past it

I think I might have saw the McD's sign on the floor below Starbucks but I am not 100% positive.

How do you get the cute smilies, etc in your signature??

momoftwins said:
How do you get the cute smilies, etc in your signature??

I just typed the codes in... : D for the green guy next to each other & : chef : for the chef guy.

pamperedalf said:
Lacy I called Anne to see where it was and she didn't know, then I felt kinda of funny asking ladies if they were cheffers.
Ha! That's funny:) I kinda had the same thought last year too...

lacychef said:
Ha! That's funny:) I kinda had the same thought last year too...

That's why I think we need a sign......I don't want to feel like a dork again.

Ok so where is the meet n greet again?? Sheraton Monday night at 8pm is that correct??

Yes, & then us non-directors (yet!) are meeting for lunch at McCormick....dont' know what time yet though!

OK So what time is lunch and where???????????

Flamingo said:
OK So what time is lunch and where???????????

I know some people are meeting at McCormick place but not sure exactly where or what time. I remember someone saying that we needed a sign! I am up for meeting for lunch!

chefjeanine said:

I think this is where they were planning the Monday daytime meeting.

Last edited:
Yes, that's the place! What time everyone? 11:30 maybe?

11:30 sounds good. I was thinking about that before you posted. That should give us plenty of time to chat and eat before General Session.

Bren706 said:
11:30 sounds good. I was thinking about that before you posted. That should give us plenty of time to chat and eat before General Session.

So same place as last year???!!! I'll be there!! 11:30 right!?!

Sounds good to me!!

:blushing: Be there or be Square...............LOL!!!!!

MissChef said:
So same place as last year???!!! I'll be there!! 11:30 right!?!

Yeah, the place I couldn't find last year, LOL! Amanda's steering my in the right direction this year.

Who is going to make a sign?? Anyone??

I know last year at our meet n greet we had little gifts and did a little exchange. Anyone interested in doing that this year?? I found out tonight that we will be eating dinner together as a cluster Sunday night. So need to figure out my movie time! LOL!

Hi Ladies, I Am Up For The Monday Meet As My Cluster Dinner Is 9pm Sunday. It Sounds Like You All Know Eachother And I Get No Response When I Post. It It Ok If I Join In Or Is This A Close Group? ?

Of course,you can!
I replied to you :)
8 pm at the sheraton Java room Monday
See ya then :)

lacychef said:

Lacy - I'm at the Palmer house too.....maybe we can hook up and go together! (If I can go!)

hey, sounds good! I'm definately not going alone from one hotel to the other!

I will be staying at the Palmer House too - so maybe the 3 of us could take a cab together! If I remember right from when I stayed at the Sheraton the first year I went to conference it would be quite a walk from the Palmer House.

momoftwins said:
I will be staying at the Palmer House too - so maybe the 3 of us could take a cab together! If I remember right from when I stayed at the Sheraton the first year I went to conference it would be quite a walk from the Palmer House.
Palmer House to Sheraton is about a mile and you could walk it if you felt up to it. Or just walk to Columbus and hop on a bus that will take you straight there. Now from the Hilton, that is another story....no way, no how am I walking!

anyone going from the Hilton to the Sheraton--take the #6 busExit the Hilton, go north on Michigan to Balbo, cross the street so you're on the lake side of Michigan Ave and wait for the #6 bus. It will take you to Columbus and Wacker and all you'll have to do is walk across the river to the hotel. Fare is $2 exact change.

<h2>1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?</h2><p>The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.</p><h2>2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?</h2><p>To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.</p><h2>3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?</h2><p>Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.</p><h2>4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?</h2><p>No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.</p><h2>5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?</h2><p>No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.</p>

1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?

The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.

2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?

To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.

3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?

Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.

4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?

No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.

5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?

No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda