• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet N Greet Location & Time!

In summary, the woman is looking forward to attending the event and meeting other cheffers. She is also planning to have dinner with her cluster.
Koolotus
OK Girlies :)
Monday July 14th 8 pm at the Java Room in the Sheraton.

Just like last year, should be a blast!
Gives ya time to do dinner with your cluster first.
Drinks available.
PM Me with your info if you want to share it with your cheffer friends :)

Can't wait! C you all there!

I'll be there ~ hope to see all of you there!

Amanda and I'll be there. Can't wait to meet you all.

Me too with Ribbons for all you guys.........

Andrea- I've got the ribbons all cut, I just need to get them to the post office today. Thanks again for helping with that!

No problem...

Like I said in the other thread....I'll try to be there!

I would love to meet up as well if that is ok. It will be nice to see some faces from here.

see you there!!

I will be there!!!

chefann said:
Andrea- I've got the ribbons all cut, I just need to get them to the post office today. Thanks again for helping with that!

Are they the ribbons like last year for Paige??? Or a chef success ribbon???

A CS ribbon, for on buttons.

Ah great - thanks Ann! I am bummed I won't get to see you this year!

Like Ida said we will be there!! Less than a month away.

Hi, all!I wanted to let you know that Andrea (flamingo) will have ribbons for cheffers at the MnG, so make sure you see her. She'll have double-stick adhesive, too, so you can stick your ribbon to the back of your button so that it hangs down.Ribbon colors correspond to star colors, with white ribbons for strippers. No star? No ribbon. Sorry.

I can't wait. Cheryl, I pm'd you my info a while back. Let me know if you need it again.

I'll be there, that is in my hotel! Looking forward to meeting a few more of you! LACY!!!!!!!! You had better try!! But if you can't, I'd love to have lunch with you, on Monday, also!:thumbup: :) ;)

Bren706 said:
I can't wait. Cheryl, I pm'd you my info a while back. Let me know if you need it again.

I did to - let me know if you need it again Cheryl! Are you going to email that to all of us??

Do we need to rsvp, or can we just show up if we can make it?

I might be able to come with a couple of friends.......is it ok?

OK...I got everyone's info that PM'd me. If you want to be included on the list, please PM me by Monday JULY 7th.
I will PM the list to you all then, after I type it :)
No RSVP's necessary, please feel free to bring your non-cheffer friends. Hopefully we will be hanging for awhile in the Java romm.
Personally, I have Cluster dinner that night, of course no details yet....(take yer time...I don't mind waiting...I have nothing else to do with my vacation anyway....OOPS! forget all that- I am waiting with baited breath (hopefully I don't suffocate!)

I am SURE there will be cheffers there at 8, and you all better stay till I get there!!!!

Thanks Cheryl. Don't know for sure if I'll be there or not.....just wanted to know! What kind of info are you looking for? Forgive me for the dumb questions.

Just PM'd you Cheryl.I will be there, probably later rather than earlier as we also have a cluster dinner. I might bring a friend who should be a Cheffer. :D

I will PM you too Cheryl. I was sure I could be there and I just looked at the invite for our Director Dinner. I didn't think it would be so late 8pm to 9:30pm. Does anyone know if Cafe Iberico (739 N. La Salle Dr.) is anywhere near the Sheraton? I could sneak out. How long will you be there?

Since I am staying at the sheraton so once I get there I will stay till 10:30-11.
Dinner's on Monday run late because we are in the product room till 7:30.
Mapquest your restaurant Addie, see if you can sneak away...that's my plan!

Addie4TLC said:
I will PM you too Cheryl. I was sure I could be there and I just looked at the invite for our Director Dinner. I didn't think it would be so late 8pm to 9:30pm. Does anyone know if Cafe Iberico (739 N. La Salle Dr.) is anywhere near the Sheraton? I could sneak out. How long will you be there?

Come and take Clementina with you. She is rooming with me so she has to come. :D

DebbieJ said:
Come and take Clementina with you. She is rooming with me so she has to come. :D

Great we will be together at the Director dinner! Okay, we can both sneak out!

Koolotus said:
Since I am staying at the sheraton so once I get there I will stay till 10:30-11.
Dinner's on Monday run late because we are in the product room till 7:30.
Mapquest your restaurant Addie, see if you can sneak away...that's my plan!

If I go with Clementina it wont be a problem she lives there so she knows her way around! We will be there, Debbie will help me convince her. :)

Awesome!!!!!!!

anyone staying at the Hilton that will want to head over with me?

I'd be happy to go with anyone from the Hilton, but I can't guarantee what time I'm leaving as we are having a cluster dinner in my director's room before hand. I plan on taking the #6 bus which is very easy to pickup outside the Hilton and it drops you one block from the Sheraton. Fare is $2.

Deb,
I think we are having dinner with our cluster as well. So I would be happy to head over with you. I just don't want to go alone as I am unfamiliar with Chicago.

I am not sure if I have dinner plans or not, but I am also at the Hilton.

I'm not certain what the cluster plans are yet, but I'm in the Sheraton so I will defintely try and make it for a bit!

I am at the Sheraton and I am planning on being there...

Lacy - I know you and I are at the Palmer House - who else is staying there that can take a cab with us to the meet n greet?????

I'm so glad I came back on here and read this, for some odd reason, I was thinking we were meeting on Sunday night!:eek: That would have sucked!!! LOL!~
So, I will be there this year, hopefully on time! I'm going to not go to dinner with my cluster if it's going to take as long as it did last year (4 hours for dinner!)ugghhhh!! Dang wait time was 3 hours! :mad::grumpy:

Glad you got it cleared up Cathy :)
I will be at Dick's Last Resort with Amanda and Ida Sunday....If you want some CRABBY BALLS!!!
LOL

Koolotus said:
I will be at Dick's Last Resort with Amanda and Ida Sunday....If you want some CRABBY BALLS!!!
LOL

Oh you kill me. I had those last year for the first time. My dh called and asked where we were and I told him we were on the pier eating some crabby balls. He almost died, he asked if I was really in Chicago for a conference.

It's getting closer, so close I can smell the Chicago air and not this smoke.

Cathy, are you coming to lunch with us on Monday too?

Sharisse, I don't know! I'm still not positive if I'll make it or not. We did dinner as a cluster last year, so it just depends if we do & how long. I've got a friend that I'm rooming wih that doesn't post here much, but maybe I can get her to come!

Becky0216 said:
anyone staying at the Hilton that will want to head over with me?

Hello,
A group of consultants Some I know and some I met at confrence last year are going to dinner before the meet N Greet. Would you like to join us and network and then you can go with the few of us that are going??????:confused: Let me know if you want....

pamperedalf said:
Oh you kill me. I had those last year for the first time. My dh called and asked where we were and I told him we were on the pier eating some crabby balls. He almost died, he asked if I was really in Chicago for a conference.

It's getting closer, so close I can smell the Chicago air and not this smoke.

John wants to know if I will be actually working too ;)
Can't wait!!!!
24 Hours :)

31 hours for us, too little time. My suitcase is almost done, wahoo!

lacychef said:

Sharisse, I don't know! I'm still not positive if I'll make it or not. We did dinner as a cluster last year, so it just depends if we do & how long. I've got a friend that I'm rooming wih that doesn't post here much, but maybe I can get her to come!

Yep! I'll be there, I have it programmed into my phone, so I don't forget!! LOL!

LOL Cathy on the programmed into your phone!! Where on earth did you go for dinner last year that the wait time was 3 hours?? Crazy!!

lacychef said:

Sounds good Lacy - just keep me posted!! Maybe give me a call after your dinner or when you know about how long it will be!!

Koolotus said:
LOL

Thanks for the invite! I can almost guarantee my director will want to go out to dinner! If not though, I'll come find you!;)

WHAT TIME? Just incase!

momoftwins said:
LOL Cathy on the programmed into your phone!! Where on earth did you go for dinner last year that the wait time was 3 hours?? Crazy!!

It was totally crazy. We went around 5:30ish and I didn't get back to the hotel until about 9:30-10:00, that is when I finally joined the cheffer meet n greet and I missed quite a few people! Ughhhhh!!!!! It was a pizza place, a popular one within walking distance from our hotel! I can't remember the name though!

Cathy we are going around 5ish. Ida and I are going to dinner at 7.

probably Lou Malnati's or Giordano's. Both of them are crazy busy!!!!

<h2>1. What is the location and time for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet?</h2><p>The location for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet will be at the Java Room in the Sheraton on Monday, July 14th at 8pm.</p><h2>2. Is this event open only to Pampered Chef employees?</h2><p>No, this event is open to all cheffers and their friends. Feel free to invite anyone you would like to join us!</p><h2>3. Can we bring our own food to the event?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring your own dinner or snacks to the event. There will also be drinks available for purchase.</p><h2>4. Do I need to RSVP for the event?</h2><p>Yes, please PM (private message) the organizer with your information if you would like to attend and share the event with your cheffer friends.</p><h2>5. Will there be a similar event next year?</h2><p>We are planning to have a similar event next year, but the details will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

1. What is the location and time for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet?

The location for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet will be at the Java Room in the Sheraton on Monday, July 14th at 8pm.

2. Is this event open only to Pampered Chef employees?

No, this event is open to all cheffers and their friends. Feel free to invite anyone you would like to join us!

3. Can we bring our own food to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own dinner or snacks to the event. There will also be drinks available for purchase.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, please PM (private message) the organizer with your information if you would like to attend and share the event with your cheffer friends.

5. Will there be a similar event next year?

We are planning to have a similar event next year, but the details will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views