• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List

5? :)I am working on going again this year. We are in Wave 2 instead of Wave 3 as our upline director has a conflict. Last year I was in Wave 1 and we had our meet n greet's at the bar at the Chicago Hilton - Kitty O'Sheas. It is a great little bar and grill.Maybe I can start it, and someone can take...5? :)

Where would we like to Meet up?

• Total voters
Koolotus
Please!

PM me if you want to come to the meet up and give me your cell, real first name and where you are staying.

I will create a rolling list of all our awesome cheffer buddies :)
Thanks!

Hmmm, I'm not sure yet which day. We're staying at the Palmer though...

I PM'd you! I can't wait for this.

I'm at the Sheridan. I am coming in on Sunday morning and leaving right after on Wed. if that helps with planning. I pm'd you with the contact info.

ok, stupid question I know.... how do I PM someone? All I see is quote is quick reply. I'm usually way more computer savvy than this! hahah! Thanks!

Okay....
PM Means Private Message, sorry for not statiung that and if you want to send your info to me....scroll to the top where I am and click on my name and the option will be there!
Hope that is all I forgot!

I say we meet at/near the Palmer. More central location.

This is my first time in Chicago, so wherever we meet is fine with me! I can't wait to meet everyone!

I PMed you!! Thanks!

DebbieJ said:

I'd suggest the same thing, as some who have never been in Chicago will be surprised at how long the blocks are.

I'll be sending you my cell #.

DebbieJ said:
Hehe, sounds good to me cause that's where I'm staying!:p

Deb, are you going to all waves' meet & greet's this year?

How close is the Sheraton to the Palmer? Just curious - I don't care if it is far, because I need the exercise! :blushing:

I say the Java room, it worked really well last year and had a blast!!!!Ida seconds that one!!!!

It's about a mile from the Palmer House and about 1 1/2 miles from Chicago Hilton.

Koolotus said:
Okay....
PM Means Private Message, sorry for not statiung that and if you want to send your info to me....scroll to the top where I am and click on my name and the option will be there!
Hope that is all I forgot!

Thanks.

I knew what PM meant, just not how to do it on this forum.... sending you my info now. :)

Java room
pamperedalf said:
I say the Java room, it worked really well last year and had a blast!!!!

Ida seconds that one!!!!

I think the Java room was/is great too.

lacychef said:
Hehe, sounds good to me cause that's where I'm staying!:p

Deb, are you going to all waves' meet & greet's this year?

I would if my brother hadn't gone and planned his wedding for July! I'll be in Montana while Wave 1 is going on. I fly home from MT on Sunday and have to be at McCormick at 8:30 am on Monday for the Director's Event! :yuck: :eek:

I am actually opting for the Java room myself. I think we met first night, so we need to figure that out also. I didn't really go beyond where I was taken so I don't know what they have anywhere else. I like that the Javea room has drinks :)

That's a bummer Deb; you'll just want to drop once conference is over!

I really want to promote by conference; but if we don't...we can meet for lunch on day one at McCormick...but we're all going to promote, so we can think of something else for an option #2.:p

Bump :) :) :)

bumping again :balloon: :D :blushing:

I'll be going for the first time this year & there is only two others from our cluster going. I haven't even started making plans yet.:eek: :blushing:

Does anyone have some great advice regarding conference besides making my travel plans NOW?

Chef Endora said:
I'll be going for the first time this year & there is only two others from our cluster going. I haven't even started making plans yet.:eek: :blushing:

Does anyone have some great advice regarding conference besides making my travel plans NOW?

My recruiter and I still have two spots open in our room, if you need room-mates. Other than that, it is my first time, too, so I don't have much other advice! :blushing:

I am working on going again this year. We are in Wave 2 instead of Wave 3 as our upline director has a conflict. Last year I was in Wave 1 and we had our meet n greet's at the bar at the Chicago Hilton - Kitty O'Sheas. It is a great little bar and grill.

Where is this Java Room at??

The Java room is at the Sheraton.

Ooh, in that case, can I change my vote to the Java Room?? I am staying at the Sheraton! ;)

We need a count down, I am too flakey to do it. Any volunteers????Maybe I can start it, and someone can take over......

Hi. I Am New To Chef Success But Not To Pampered Chef. I Love To Meet Other Consultants And Network. I Will Be At The Hilton Chgo. I'd Love To Meet But It Is Difficult Cause I Have Ms And Am In A Scooter Distance. Anyone At The Same Hotel Or Interest In Meeting At Mccormick Let Me Know.

Did we decide where we are meeting? I've heard of Kitty O'sheas but never been that would be nice to get a taste of chicago and meet yall at the same time. Or I vote Java room at the Sheraton cuz that's were I'm staying :)

Is anyone else coming in on Sunday?

We are coming in on Sunday :)
I am starting to get really excited!
Bump this and let's figure out where to meet :)

I am coming in on Sunday as well. Last year we came in on the Sunday as well (wave 3), and did a dinner cruise with our upline on Sunday. Not sure if there is something like that planned this year, although I won't be able to afford the $70+ this time around.

Are there any meetings planned for Monday morning? I already did the HO tour last year, and haven't made it to director yet, so I will have a lot of time on my hands that morning. (The other 3-4 that I am traveling with are directors)

I vote for Java room since I am staying at Sheraton. We are coming in on Sunday as well and Monday morning I have the first timers orientation and HO Tour.

Bumping this up...anyone else joining us for the Meet n Greet Wave 2???

I say meet in the middle. I belive that is the Palmer. Am i correct????? If we meet in a different place than last year then those of us not from chicago will get to see different things. Just my opinion...

47 More Days47 MORE DAYS TO CONFERENCE!!!:) :sing: :chef: :D

HI, THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING AT NAVY PIER WAVE 2

Chicago's Best Live Music
Wednesdays: 7pm – 11pm Fireworks at 9:30pm
Thursdays: 7pm – 11pm Noche Latina
Fridays: 5pm – 11:30pm
Saturdays: Noon - 11:45pm Fireworks at 10:15pm
Sundays: 1pm - 9pm

Never a cover charge!
Private event space available for group of 20 - 500,for more information about:
Catering
Menus and Pricing
Bar Packages
Services and Guidelines
call Pete Laliberte at 312-595-5446.
For general information, please call 312-595-5439.

TODAY'S FREE ENTERTAINMENT

Start Date: 07/13/2008
End Date: 07/13/2008
Event Time:
Event Info: IN THE FAMILY PAVILION:

Pup TV...Starring Patch
12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 5:30pm

Join Navy Pier's own mascot Patch and his best friend pickle as they imagine their way through their favorite television shows. Dance, laugh, and play as you become part of WPUP...Pup TV!

Visit the Daily Shows page of our site for more information.

The Battle for the Booty
12:30pm, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, and 4:30pm

The Navy Pier Buccaneers need your help: only one pirate may possess the most coveted prize...The Booty of Navy Pier! The ultimate battle ends with you declaring the winner.

Variety Showcase: Performer TBA
3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm

Visit the Variety Showcase page of our site for more information.

IN PIER PARK:

Meet The Buccaneers
11:30am & 2:30pm

After traveling through the treacherous waters of Lake Michigan, this band of hilarious pirates has finally landed!

Meet Patch & Pickle
3:00pm & 4:00pm

Now's your chance to meet Navy Pier's resident celebrity, Patch the Pirate Dog, and his best friend Pickle!

AT THE DOCK STREET STAGE (located outdoors on Dock Street near Festival Hall):

Dock Street Live!
3:00pm - 8:00pm

The Dock Street Stage offers a wide variety of magicians, dancers, musicians, circus artists and more. If it's something you haven't seen anywhere else on the Pier, it's on the Dock Street Stage!

STROLLING PERFORMERS:

The Pier Pranksters
11:00am - 8:00pm
Dock Street, Pier Park & Family Pavilion

You never know where they might pop up! These wacky pirates roam Navy Pier competing in ridiculous games, challenges, and tasks--fighting to prove who is most worthy of the title of Captain.

It's getting close! Is anyone going to make an executive decision as to where? LOL! We'll just have to pick a place/time, & who can come, will come. If we can't come then we can plan a "plan B", or just watch for the buttons!

Cheryl I just PM's you my info. My vote is for the Java Room like last year (mainly b/c we're staying there this year!) My friend and I walked to the Sheraton last year from the Palmer House, but it wasn't bad. Where I'm from nothing is close! LOL!

46 Days To Conference Wave 2:thumbup: 46 MORE DAYS TO CONFERENCE WAVE 2 :chef: :)

Wave 2Hi, I Am New To The Group, What Buttons Are We Looking For? I Posted What's Going On At Navy Pier While We Are There If That Is Helpful For A Decision On Where To Meet! Is Anyone Up For Meeting At Mccormac Place For Coffee Or ? Prior To Opening? Depending On Where You All Decide To Meet It Could Be Difficult For Me As I Am In A Scooter (have Ms) But I'd Love To Meet & Greet. ~michelle

lacychef said:
It's getting close! Is anyone going to make an executive decision as to where? LOL! We'll just have to pick a place/time, & who can come, will come. If we can't come then we can plan a "plan B", or just watch for the buttons!

Yeah, what Lacy says!

It seems we have a few votes for the Java place. (I will be at the Hilton, so not sure how far that is from there.) Anybody have other suggestions? I did not make it to the meet n greet last year, so it doesn't matter to me.

What day and time are we meeting?

It's getting close....................

Okay, how about the first night of conference (14th) at the Java Room at the Sheraton at 8 p.m.?? That way we all have time to do dinner with our clusters first.

DebbieJ said:
Okay, how about the first night of conference (14th) at the Java Room at the Sheraton at 8 p.m.?? That way we all have time to do dinner with our clusters first.

Yeah! Sounds good to me.

Do we want to try for 2 nights or just one?

pamperedalf said:
Yeah! Sounds good to me.

Do we want to try for 2 nights or just one?

We have Exec Banquets Tuesday night.

Y'all could try for Sunday night for those who might be arriving a day early. I personally am coming down on Monday morning so I wouldn't be able to make that one.

Oh that's right, I was thinking Sunday.Too early for me still, haven't turned the brain on yet.

DebbieJ said:

Yes! Thanks for making a decision! LOL I've been waiting.

Monday, at 8 at the Java Room. C-ya'll then!

I am glad you all made the decision :)
I will pm. Contact info for everyone soon :)
Java Room 8 pm Monday.
AWESOME!!!!

a mile is about 6-8 chicago blocks.

Glad it's on Monday, since my AD has a dinner planned on Sunday! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Mary

<h2>1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?</h2><p>The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.</p><h2>2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?</h2><p>To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.</p><h2>3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?</h2><p>Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.</p><h2>4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?</h2><p>No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.</p><h2>5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?</h2><p>No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.</p>

1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?

The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.

2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?

To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.

3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?

Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.

4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?

No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.

5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?

No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda