• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List

5? :)I am working on going again this year. We are in Wave 2 instead of Wave 3 as our upline director has a conflict. Last year I was in Wave 1 and we had our meet n greet's at the bar at the Chicago Hilton - Kitty O'Sheas. It is a great little bar and grill.Maybe I can start it, and someone can take...5? :)

Where would we like to Meet up?

• Total voters
chefjeanine said:
I think this is where they were planning the Monday daytime meeting.

Hi Ladies, I Am Up For The Monday DAY TIME Meet As My Cluster Dinner Is 9pm Sunday. It Sounds Like You All Know Eachother And I Get No Response When I Post. It It Ok If I Join In Or Is This A Close Group? ?

MWCOOKIN said:
Hi Ladies, I Am Up For The Monday Meet As My Cluster Dinner Is 9pm Sunday. It Sounds Like You All Know Eachother And I Get No Response When I Post. It It Ok If I Join In Or Is This A Close Group? ?

Koolotus said:
Of course,you can!
I replied to you :)
8 pm at the sheraton Java room Monday
See ya then :)

This response still stands. We don't all know each other and it's not a closed group. Hope you can join us.

I brought the name tags last year, who is bringing them this time?

Great! Thanks! I Would Have Liked To Do The Java Room And Meet More But On The Scooter ( Have Ms) That's Difficult. Anyone See Someone In A Scooter Stop And Introduce Your Self There Is A Very High Probability It's Me. Someone On One Link Said Something About Look For The Button. What Button? ~

10 DAYS TO CONFERENCE WAVE 2 ARE YOU :thumbup:EXCITED YET????

MWCOOKIN said:
Someone On One Link Said Something About Look For The Button. What Button? ~

Chef Success Button. Ann (currently with the bird photo) has a link for them on her signature. There may still be time to get one.

Thank You Soooo Much I Kept Asking!!!! I'm Happy I Am Getting Responses, I Am Eager To Be Part Of This Group!

I signed up for HO tour from 7ish -11:30am and then I have the first timers orientation from 12-12:30pm. I will see everyone Monday night though :)

Koolotus said:
Please!

PM me if you want to come to the meet up and give me your cell, real first name and where you are staying.

I will create a rolling list of all our awesome cheffer buddies :)
Thanks!

Ok when are you sending this to us all??????:confused:

Flamingo said:
Ok when are you sending this to us all??????:confused:

It was supposed to be today, I would think it will be soon.
Before Friday!!!

Koolotus said:
It was supposed to be today, I would think it will be soon.
Before Friday!!!

That's it you are fired. LOL This should be your number 1 priority!

pamperedalf said:
That's it you are fired. LOL This should be your number 1 priority!

AAARRGGGGHH!
:mad::mad:
me hate typing!
AAARRRGGGH!

:p:D:p

Koolotus said:
AAARRGGGGHH!
me hate typing!
AAARRRGGGH!

:p:D:p

Typing does suck:yuck: Glad it's you and not me....

Thanks Cheryl... I got the list... What is the screen name of the next to last person you gave us her email instead...

Koolotus said:
Please!

PM me if you want to come to the meet up and give me your cell, real first name and where you are staying.

I will create a rolling list of all our awesome cheffer buddies :)
Thanks!

Now that I see this original post quoted I am not sure at the time I PM'd you that I knew exactly where I was staying. I will PM you my information again as I for sure want to have this list!!

Flamingo said:
Thanks Cheryl... I got the list... What is the screen name of the next to last person you gave us her email instead...

Okay, Cheryl, did you get my PM with my info about a month ago?
I would love a copy of the list, please. Thanks!:D

Cheryl, I just saw your other thread and I e-mailed you!
Thanks!:balloon:

Flamingo said:

That is Gretchen's screen name.

MissChef said:
Cheryl, I just saw your other thread and I e-mailed you!
Thanks!:balloon:

OH, is there another thread? I was feeling left out cause I didn't get anything:cry: I didn't tell you where I'm staying though....Palmer Hilton if anyone wants to know!

Hey Lacy should we start a new thread for the lunch meet N greet on Monday, or do you think that this thread would be fine?? I am getting excited!

Hmm, maybe?

Where Is The List For Wave 2? I Have Not Recieved It. Got My Button Thanks For Telling Me How To Get It. ~michelle

Did you e-mail Cheryl with your phone number and hotel info? I noticed your name on the list, but not your phone number, so maybe that is why you don't have the list yet?

pamperedalf said:
Hey Lacy should we start a new thread for the lunch meet N greet on Monday, or do you think that this thread would be fine??

I am getting excited!

Amanda - it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to start a new thread about the lunch plans since it is kind of buried in this thread - that way too we will know for sure who is going!

momoftwins said:
amanda - It Probably Wouldn't Be A Bad Idea To Start A New Thread About The Lunch Plans Since It Is Kind Of Buried In This Thread - That Way Too We Will Know For Sure Who Is Going!

Thank You.

Bren706 said:
Did you e-mail Cheryl with your phone number and hotel info? I noticed your name on the list, but not your phone number, so maybe that is why you don't have the list yet?

i never received it either. Oh well. Too late now. I'm leaving in the morning and will not have time to check in here.

<h2>1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?</h2><p>The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.</p><h2>2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?</h2><p>To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.</p><h2>3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?</h2><p>Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.</p><h2>4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?</h2><p>No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.</p><h2>5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?</h2><p>No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.</p>

1. What is the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for?

The "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" is a list created by members of Pampered Chef to keep track of each other's contact information for future meet-ups and gatherings.

2. How do I join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List"?

To join the list, simply PM the organizer of the meet-up and provide them with your cell phone number, real first name, and where you will be staying. They will add you to the list.

3. Can I join the list even if I can't make it to the current meet-up?

Yes, you can still join the list even if you are unable to attend the current meet-up. The list is for future gatherings and events as well.

4. Will my information be shared with anyone else?

No, your information will only be shared with those on the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" for the purposes of organizing future meet-ups and gatherings. Your privacy will be respected.

5. Is it mandatory to join the "Wave 2 Meet N' Greet Contact List" if I attend the current meet-up?

No, it is not mandatory to join the list if you attend the current meet-up. However, it is a great way to stay in touch with other Pampered Chef members and potentially attend future events with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda