• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet N Greet Location & Time!

In summary, the woman is looking forward to attending the event and meeting other cheffers. She is also planning to have dinner with her cluster.
hopefully Carolyn or Flamingo- will pop over and post my pics---from the meet and greet--due to --not knowing how!

MORFIA said:
hopefully Carolyn or Flamingo- will pop over and post my pics---from the meet and greet--due to --not knowing how!

Sorry - Carolyn's a big doofus and forgot about the pics - I'll do i right now....sorry! :)

Here are your MnG pics :)

Attachments

• DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 280
  • Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 337
dannyzmom said:

WE had soooo much fun at the meet N greet............ We laughed and when we introduced ourselves we said our screen name and everyone goes oh yea I know who you are..... It was so funny.....Guess you had to be there....All I know is I had a wonderful time at the lunch in the daytime and an even better time during the evening meet n greet.......... Same time next year anyone??????????????

Flamingo said:
WE had soooo much fun at the meet N greet............ We laughed and when we introduced ourselves we said our screen name and everyone goes oh yea I know who you are..... It was so funny.....Guess you had to be there....All I know is I had a wonderful time at the lunch in the daytime and an even better time during the evening meet n greet.......... Same time next year anyone??????????????

Of course Andrea!!!! See yah next year!!!!

thanks Carolyn-for posting these--for me--Next trip i will learn how!! It was great meeting all--Next year I don't leave the day conference ends--

I was sorry I couldn't come:cry:We had a cluster meeting in my hotel room; our cluster is all across the state & conference is the only time we're ALL together. I'm blessed to have a wonderful cluster that we all love to hang out together.
Sorry I'm not in that pic though....glad I did see several of you though!

We missed you also LACYCHEF.......................

dannyzmom said:

You know I just realized that Dannyzmom posted our pictures. but.........she was in wave 1 and this is pictures from wave 2............whats up with that?????????????:confused: I'm so confused:confused::confused:

Sorry I was unable to meet you all at the meet n greet!! Time just got away from me that night and by the time I was ready and able to come everyone was leaving - thanks so much Christy for keeping me in touch that night!!! I was soooooooooo glad to get to meet you!!

Flamingo said:
You know I just realized that Dannyzmom posted our pictures. but.........she was in wave 1 and this is pictures from wave 2............whats up with that?????????????:confused: I'm so confused:confused::confused:

Morfia is loading pic challanged, so she sent them to Carolyn.

Hey all! Sorry I didn't make it to the meet n greet....we were having an, um, meeting in our room. Meeting, yeah, that's it!!

Sorry I missed the meet and greet. It was crazy. We went to Bubba Gumps for coconut shrimp. I took two days to recover from lack of sleep and time change when I returned. I then got right to work. I had a show yesterday and today I started calling recruit leads. I have 3 who want to signup! Yeah! I already had one active. Add up those $$. Yeah!! I'm on my way to Director. I still have 8 more recruit leads to follow-up on.

momoftwins said:
Sorry I was unable to meet you all at the meet n greet!! Time just got away from me that night and by the time I was ready and able to come everyone was leaving - thanks so much Christy for keeping me in touch that night!!! I was soooooooooo glad to get to meet you!!

Loved meeting you too! It was so crazy the way we just "ran into" each other. I'll take the time to upload pix one of these days soon. We didn't fly out until after 9pm Wed. and then I went to my friend Sheila's parent's house for the night, finally got home about 5 yesterday. BUSY!!

Holy mole....I need to go back to curves.
Thanks for the photos.

It was great seeing you all again and meeting new friends too! Thanks for posting the pics!

I have a couple of photos in my profile page, now I just have to figure out how to post them here.

I will try Lacy. But I think if you go to the photo album in my profile page, and right click on the photo I have posted there, you can save it to your docs?

Okay, Lacy. I think I did it. Let me know if you have not received them.

Got it! Thanks a bunch Brenda---aren't we a cool group:cool:

I haven't loaded the pics yet, sorry I have been busy doing doc appointments.I have been enjoying sleep again.

pamperedalf said:
I haven't loaded the pics yet, sorry I have been busy doing doc appointments.

I have been enjoying sleep again.

Stop sleeping pretty mama and get me some pics!!!!!!!

Just kidding...I am patient...tap, tap, tap:p

Koolotus said:
Stop sleeping pretty mama and get me some pics!!!!!!!

Just kidding...I am patient...tap, tap, tap:p

Cheryl, you are too funny!!! I had a show last night and it wiped me out. I didn't get my nap. I will try and do it this afternoon.

oooh, a nap sounds good! Probably won't happen today though...gotta make some calls & get my girls ready to dance at the fair.
I'd love to see your pics too!

Lunch Meet & Greet!!!!
DSCN3063-1.jpg
From top left to right:
Ida (kisrae), Andrea (flamingo)
From Bottom left to right:
Cheryl (Koolotus), ?? sorry, Jeaniene (chefjeaniene), Amanda (pamperedalf), Karynne (karycam), Cathy (Misschef), Melissa (Cookinquigs), Brenda (Bren706)
Lacy (Lacychef), ?? sorryOh that's good for me only 2 I missed, wahoo!!

Last edited:
Okay cheryl the rest of my pics are on my album, now that I know how to do it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You kick ass!, you do know that right ?
:)

Koolotus said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You kick ass!, you do know that right ?
:)

Thanks, I feel the love!!! It just takes me awhile to get things done. I had x-mas pics on the camera still. I know I am lazy!

We're missing the caption with everyone's names. Who is who... Bad memory over here.

Addie4TLC said:
We're missing the caption with everyone's names. Who is who... Bad memory over here.

I put the names on the lunch meet N greet, but I am sure you were talking about the night one.

Where's the pic of the night one? I'd love to see what I missed!

Ohhh, that's me! Melissa! Cookinquigs......... in the middle, in the green!

Hi there, new friends!!!

cookinquigs said:
Ohhh, that's me! Melissa! Cookinquigs......... in the middle, in the green!

Hi there, new friends!!!

Thank you Melissa, I added you so you are no longer ??'s.

pamperedalf said:
I put the names on the lunch meet N greet, but I am sure you were talking about the night one.

Thanks I went back to look at it. Lacy's hair looks different! You look different from you Av too! Some of these need to be updated. :)

I will be sure to take a camera to Leadership!

Addie4TLC said:
Thanks I went back to look at it. Lacy's hair looks different! You look different from you Av too! Some of these need to be updated. :)

I will be sure to take a camera to Leadership!

Yes Lacy does look different from her avatar, I didn't think I looked that different. I know mine is a little dark! You have the famous one!!

<h2>1. What is the location and time for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet?</h2><p>The location for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet will be at the Java Room in the Sheraton on Monday, July 14th at 8pm.</p><h2>2. Is this event open only to Pampered Chef employees?</h2><p>No, this event is open to all cheffers and their friends. Feel free to invite anyone you would like to join us!</p><h2>3. Can we bring our own food to the event?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring your own dinner or snacks to the event. There will also be drinks available for purchase.</p><h2>4. Do I need to RSVP for the event?</h2><p>Yes, please PM (private message) the organizer with your information if you would like to attend and share the event with your cheffer friends.</p><h2>5. Will there be a similar event next year?</h2><p>We are planning to have a similar event next year, but the details will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

1. What is the location and time for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet?

The location for the Wave 2 Meet N Greet will be at the Java Room in the Sheraton on Monday, July 14th at 8pm.

2. Is this event open only to Pampered Chef employees?

No, this event is open to all cheffers and their friends. Feel free to invite anyone you would like to join us!

3. Can we bring our own food to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own dinner or snacks to the event. There will also be drinks available for purchase.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, please PM (private message) the organizer with your information if you would like to attend and share the event with your cheffer friends.

5. Will there be a similar event next year?

We are planning to have a similar event next year, but the details will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views