• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton - Get Ready for Wave 1!

:D We're going to the Tapas restaurant at the Palmer House Hilton. It's a bit of a walk, but it's worth it!It sounds like the Hilton Chicago is a great place to stay. The Irish Pub sounds like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there.
chefann said:
Ribbon colors correspond to your star colors, with a white ribbon for stripper star members. No star? No ribbon. Sorry.

Is it 1,000 posts for a star?

Just get a pay as you go or something like that for conference. :)

redsoxgirl said:
Is it 1,000 posts for a star?
I think so

DH went with me to get a cell phone today!!!
Who do I get that info to?

krzymomof4 said:
DH went with me to get a cell phone today!!!
Who do I get that info to?

I went from prepaid to Sprint on Saturday and am already LOVING it!! we get a 17% discount w/Sprint!!

krzymomof4 said:
I think so

Ugh - Unless I just start randomly posting or replying to posts, I'll never make it in time! :cry:

Have we set a date for this shindig?What about Janetupnorth? Ya still in?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Have we set a date for this shindig?

What about Janetupnorth? Ya still in?

See post #17 on this thread.

raebates said:
Right now I'm thinking:

Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago
9 p.m. on Thursday

Di_Can_Cook said:
Have we set a date for this shindig?

What about Janetupnorth? Ya still in?

Uh yeah, I thought I PM'd my stuff to Crystal...

Yep, I've got everyone's info shown above.

Would someone that's going mind getting me a surprise box (logo) and adding a few packages of mini-cats to send home to me?

I can do that Crystal

Thanks a bunch, Carolyn!!

I forget, what info do you need from me?

Thank you so much for the info sheet Crystal. You are a charm:love:

Ok, guys, please forgive me but I have had a VERY long day---I did a 4th of July booth today ($400+ in sales but no bookings, I'm ok with it), it was 98 degrees + outside and then we went to a fireworks show outside, it's 11:30 p.m. and ... I am past pooped....Please tell me where and when we are meeting? I know it's Thursday night, I remember something about 9:00 p.m., and somewhere at the Hilton, but not the Palmer, right? I got my contact list (thanks Crystal), and I am bringing a friend who is a cheffer but doesn't post very often...so where and when? Thanks

Nancy

It's 9 p.m. at the Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago.

It's 9 p.m. at the Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago.

Thanks, Rae. I knew you would come through for me--again! See you there!

Blessings
N

<h2>1. What is the Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton?</h2><p>The Thursday Meet and Greet (MNG) at the Hilton is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and socialize with each other.</p><h2>2. When and where is the Thursday MNG taking place?</h2><p>The Thursday MNG will take place at the Hilton hotel, and the time and exact location will be determined closer to the event date. It is typically held at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening.</p><h2>3. Is the Thursday MNG mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, the Thursday MNG is not mandatory, but it is a great opportunity to meet and network with other consultants and learn from each other.</p><h2>4. Can I bring a guest to the Thursday MNG?</h2><p>Guests are not typically allowed at the Thursday MNG, as it is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the event organizer.</p><h2>5. What should I expect at the Thursday MNG?</h2><p>You can expect to meet and socialize with other Pampered Chef consultants, potentially learn new tips and tricks, and have a fun and enjoyable evening. It's a great opportunity to network and make connections within the company.</p>

1. What is the Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton?

The Thursday Meet and Greet (MNG) at the Hilton is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and socialize with each other.

2. When and where is the Thursday MNG taking place?

The Thursday MNG will take place at the Hilton hotel, and the time and exact location will be determined closer to the event date. It is typically held at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening.

3. Is the Thursday MNG mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Thursday MNG is not mandatory, but it is a great opportunity to meet and network with other consultants and learn from each other.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Thursday MNG?

Guests are not typically allowed at the Thursday MNG, as it is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the event organizer.

5. What should I expect at the Thursday MNG?

You can expect to meet and socialize with other Pampered Chef consultants, potentially learn new tips and tricks, and have a fun and enjoyable evening. It's a great opportunity to network and make connections within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis