• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton - Get Ready for Wave 1!

:D We're going to the Tapas restaurant at the Palmer House Hilton. It's a bit of a walk, but it's worth it!It sounds like the Hilton Chicago is a great place to stay. The Irish Pub sounds like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, people. We're getting close. It sounds like a Thursday MNG will work for most people. Unless someone has a better idea, I'm assuming there's a lounge at the Hilton where we could meet at, say, 9 p.m.

Of course, I'm waaaaay open to other ideas.

I'm following you around Rae, posting after you!:D

There is an Irish Bar at the Hilton, plus, I think a lounge at the other end of the hotel too....trying to remember it from last year.....

you're talking about the hilton and towers, right?

Um, if that's the Hilton that's a NC hotel, then, yeah.

All I know is the Hilton - and the Palmer House Hilton. But that one is usually referred to as the Palmer House....

...and I just read your post on the other thread Rae...:p

Ohhhhh, RAAAAEEEE, where are YOOOOUUUU???

there are a couple hiltons - one is the palmer house on state st and one is the hilton towers on michigan ave. both are nc hotels. so, rae, once this is all set, can you pls confirm the address? i don't want to walk into an empty bar and miss all the fun :)

thanks for setting it up!

Sounds like we're talking about the Hilton Towers on Michigan Avenue. The Irish Bar sounds fun. So, I guess that's . . . Hilton Towers
Irish Bar
9 p.m.
Thursday, July 10.Sound about right?Again, I'm very open to other suggestions.

If you are a director you have a directors event Thursday morning with the keynote speaker.

Ok, I am a dunderhead--I just saw that it was Thursday NIGHT, not Thursday a.m. Please forgive me-I have a room full of 6 teenage boys playing guitar hero and it's a little crazy.

And, Becky D . . .

Here I am!

Na, na, na, na, na, na!

Betcha can't catch me!

Hee, hee, hee!
[Giggles while running away.]

That's okay, Nancy. I've had a roomful of teenage boys playing actual guitars, and that's distracting enough. I can't imagine it with Guitar Hero.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm following you around Rae, posting after you!:D

There is an Irish Bar at the Hilton, plus, I think a lounge at the other end of the hotel too....trying to remember it from last year.....

Is it Kitty O'Sheas? That is in the Palmer House Hilton on S. Michigan Ave. Am I right? :D

Okay, I've been looking at Hilton Chicago online.It's located at 720 S Michigan Ave. (Palmer House Hilton is on Monroe Street.)After looking over the information, it sounds like the Irish Pub would be fun, but a bit noisy. If we're hoping to talk, the Lakeside Green Lounge attached to the lobby may work better. Shall we change that?

Here's the info on the Lakeside Green Lounge:A relaxing, naturally lit atrium lounge located at the North end of the main lobby with floor to ceiling views of the famed Grant Park and Michigan Avenue. Start your day with a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks coffee and fresh hotel pastries, read the morning paper or work on-line. By night, it evolves into the hip meeting place in the South Loop for cocktails. 100% Smoke Free. Coffee service starts at 6:00 AM. Open until 1:00 a.m.

DUH!!! I AM Dopey!! I'm looking at Chicago Hilton & typing Palmer House....:eek:
I was at Chicago Hilton last year, its really nice...is that where we'll be meeting?

Right now I'm thinking:Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago
9 p.m. on ThursdaySound good?

raebates said:
Right now I'm thinking:

Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago
9 p.m. on Thursday

Sound good?

I'll second that....;)

raebates said:
Right now I'm thinking:

Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago
9 p.m. on Thursday

Sound good?

HA! There you are!

Caught you!

Sounds good to me.:thumbup:

Ahhh, you got me.

COOL! You mean I might actually get to meet you crazy people!!!???

HEY!!! I Resemble that remark....:rolleyes:

"A relaxing, naturally lit atrium lounge located at the North end of the main lobby with floor to ceiling views of the famed Grant Park and Michigan Avenue."

Ooh, I LOVE Grant Park! Yes, I vote for this place!

Time, 7 p.m.? Are we dinnering? Or should we eat before?

We've said 9 p.m. to allow for dinner with your clustermates/roommates.

SHOULD be there unless I have wild roomies that won't bring me back to the hotel! LOL!

Yeah, ya gotta watch out for some of those roomies. LOL!Last year I was a bit late because the waiter at the Tapas restaurant we went to took forever. Of course, everyone misunderstood and teased me mercilessly about going to a "topless" restaurant. Still makes me giggle.

Oh I am soooo jealous! I really wanted to go to this - You guys had better take pictures and post them - And have a big toast to all of us who aren't going this year!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be there but need to talk to my SD first and find out what the dinner situation is!

I don't think I have anything that night.Becky - are you at the Palmer House? I'd be more than willing to share a cab from the Palmer House to the Hilton Chicago with you and JAE and whoever else we cram in.

[cry]

I know I made the right decision...but I am still sad to be missing NC! First the free tote bag they announced....there's always special recruiting incentives...all the goodies...and now I miss the meet and greet for another year....

[snif....snif...]

Have fun ya'all...and take lots of pictures so I can put faces to names of those I haven't met yet!!

I love you guys!

It looks like I'm in luck. Everyone is meeting across the street from my hotel.
Kelly, I'll be selling my conference tote bag. It doesn't look like something I could use.

Sounds great!! I have a pizza thing with ED and cluster that night till 9 or so!! So I will come down and see you! Love that it is being held in my Hotel this year!

I'll try to be there!

Is it normal that I haven't heard about our ED dinner or cluster events yet??

Okay, I am in unless my SD has other plans for us,but I think they go to bed earlier. I can hang out for about an hour....I am staying there anyway:D

redsoxgirl said:
I'll try to be there!Is it normal that I haven't heard about our ED dinner or cluster events yet??
Yes, that's completely normal, depending on your upline. My cluster either doesn't do something as a group, or we find out about it on Day 1 (my SD tends to "plan" things very last minute). And I never hear anything about my ED banquet, because there's some weird stuff going on with my NED and my SD and I doubt they contact each other about anything any more.Anyhoo-- I came into this thread to let you all know that I've got a packet of ribbons going out in the mail today to Rae. So make sure you get your ribbon from her. There's double-stick adhesive, too, so you can stick it to the back of your button so that it hangs down. Ribbon colors correspond to your star colors, with a white ribbon for stripper star members. No star? No ribbon. Sorry.

janetupnorth said:
I don't think I have anything that night.

Becky - are you at the Palmer House? I'd be more than willing to share a cab from the Palmer House to the Hilton Chicago with you and JAE and whoever else we cram in.

Nope - we're all at the "Other" Hilton.

KellyTheChef said:
[cry]

I know I made the right decision...but I am still sad to be missing NC! First the free tote bag they announced....there's always special recruiting incentives...all the goodies...and now I miss the meet and greet for another year....

[snif....snif...]

Have fun ya'all...and take lots of pictures so I can put faces to names of those I haven't met yet!!

I love you guys!

What she said! Well, except for the baby part, anyway!

chefann said:
Ribbon colors correspond to your star colors, with a white ribbon for stripper star members. No star? No ribbon. Sorry.
Woo Hoo....I get a stripper ribbon!!

Bummer - no ribbon for me! I'm at the Sheraton and I don't know how far or close that is....so I don't know if I'll make it. If not, have fun anyway ladies!

Hey, Leslie, I want to be there when you explain that it's a stripper ribbon you're wearing. LOL!

OK - here is who I have contact information for:

Carolyn dannyzmom
Stacie StacieB
Sandy Fluffy215
Leslie krzymomof4
Kristi PampMomof3
Stephanie chefsteph07 Cell
Di Di_Can_Cook
Bobby Chef Bobby
Susan susanr613 Cell, hotel & arrival date
Karen Karen
Rae raebates
Lynda geekgirl69
Ann baychef
Jenn pcjenn
Kristen Chefstover2
Lindsay Redsoxgirl
Shari thebowman
Katie chefkatie321
Janet janetupnorth
Nancy Nanisu
Kathy Kathy's Kitchen
Jill JAE
Kasey kaseydee

If your name is RED, I need additional info from you. What I need is listed next to your name.

If your name is NOT listed & you want to be included, please PM me the following:

Name, Arrival Date, Hotel, Cell & E-mail addy. I promise not to sell, rent or otherwise abuse or misuse your information. :D It is solely for conference attendees that want to meet up with one another during conference.

I will e-mail everyone's info out the Sunday before conference. Just don't forget to print it out! :) Have fun for me everyone!! Hopefully next year!

Edited to remove the 'red' list from Rae's name... LOL! ;)

Last edited:
:( :( No I cancelled my conference 2 weeks ago!:( :( So you can take me off the list - :cry:

UNLESS you all wanna call and leave me voicemails on my cell!!!;)

Have fun guys and please post some great pictures and share all the awesome stuff you are going to learn!!! Be safe and have fun!!!

I think Ginger428 needs to be added Crystal - you might want to pm her -

PamperedDor said:
:( :( No I cancelled my conference 2 weeks ago!:( :( So you can take me off the list - :cry:

UNLESS you all wanna call and leave me voicemails on my cell!!!;)

Have fun guys and please post some great pictures and share all the awesome stuff you are going to learn!!! Be safe and have fun!!!

I won't be there, either! :(

And, yet, you're willing to help all of us out by putting the list together. :love:

Well, I was all set to go & then made the sad (but right for my family!) decision to stay home. I already had the list started, so no biggie. Besides, I :love: all of you & hope that maybe, just maybe, by doing this, someone will call me with the exciting stuff! LOL!!

Absolutely! Just make sure you've included your contact info on the sheet.

Can you add me to the list? At this point I'm planning on coming to the MNG...I'm at the Palmer House, so I guess Carolyn and I can share a cab

Just send me a private message with your information shown from the list above. I'll at you & then you'll get a copy of the sheet closer to conference.

I am still hoping to have a cell phone by then. Trying to butter up the DH to get one. He says I am not out enough to have one of my own cause I just take his when I go to shows, etc.

<h2>1. What is the Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton?</h2><p>The Thursday Meet and Greet (MNG) at the Hilton is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and socialize with each other.</p><h2>2. When and where is the Thursday MNG taking place?</h2><p>The Thursday MNG will take place at the Hilton hotel, and the time and exact location will be determined closer to the event date. It is typically held at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening.</p><h2>3. Is the Thursday MNG mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, the Thursday MNG is not mandatory, but it is a great opportunity to meet and network with other consultants and learn from each other.</p><h2>4. Can I bring a guest to the Thursday MNG?</h2><p>Guests are not typically allowed at the Thursday MNG, as it is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the event organizer.</p><h2>5. What should I expect at the Thursday MNG?</h2><p>You can expect to meet and socialize with other Pampered Chef consultants, potentially learn new tips and tricks, and have a fun and enjoyable evening. It's a great opportunity to network and make connections within the company.</p>

1. What is the Thursday Meet and Greet at the Hilton?

The Thursday Meet and Greet (MNG) at the Hilton is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and socialize with each other.

2. When and where is the Thursday MNG taking place?

The Thursday MNG will take place at the Hilton hotel, and the time and exact location will be determined closer to the event date. It is typically held at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening.

3. Is the Thursday MNG mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Thursday MNG is not mandatory, but it is a great opportunity to meet and network with other consultants and learn from each other.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Thursday MNG?

Guests are not typically allowed at the Thursday MNG, as it is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the event organizer.

5. What should I expect at the Thursday MNG?

You can expect to meet and socialize with other Pampered Chef consultants, potentially learn new tips and tricks, and have a fun and enjoyable evening. It's a great opportunity to network and make connections within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis