• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Money Back After Conf for Hotel

In summary, if you need to cancel your hotel reservation for the conference, you can receive a full refund as long as it is done before the cancellation deadline. The refund process typically takes 7-10 business days and depends on the cancellation policy of the hotel. You may also transfer your reservation to someone else, but it is best to check with the hotel for any restrictions. In case of a cancelled or rescheduled conference, you will receive a full refund and will be notified via email with further instructions.
StacieB
Gold Member
I was to get about a $50 credit back from the Hilton for my part of the Hotel room since I reserved the room. We the split the room by 4 that is why the credit. Was wondering if anyone has received their credit back yet. I called a couple weeks ago and the Hilton told me that our reservation company was to refund that. Thanks for any feedback.

I am still waiting on mine too from the Sheraton!!

Boy they are slow this year!

My director hasn't either. Rediculous. It made no sense that she would have to pay $50 extra yet she had already paid more than her share to hold the room. The only reason I didn't have to pay it, was I didn't have a credit card and paid cash for my share of the room.

I contacted HO & was told that it would be mid-September before I would receive my refund of $193 from wave 1. I am sooooo irritated!! I will NOT be reserving a room next year.

Related to Money Back After Conf for Hotel

1. Can I get a refund if I have to cancel my hotel reservation for the conference?

Yes, if you cancel your hotel reservation before the cancellation deadline, you will receive a full refund. Please refer to the cancellation policy for specific details.

2. How long does it take to receive a refund for my hotel reservation?

Refunds for cancelled hotel reservations typically take 7-10 business days to process and appear back on your original form of payment.

3. Is there a fee for cancelling my hotel reservation?

It depends on the cancellation policy of the hotel. Some hotels may charge a fee for late cancellations, while others may allow you to cancel without penalty up to a certain date. Please refer to the specific hotel's cancellation policy for more information.

4. Can I transfer my hotel reservation to someone else if I can no longer attend the conference?

Yes, you can transfer your hotel reservation to another person by contacting our customer service team. Please note that some hotels may have restrictions on name changes, so it is best to check with the specific hotel before making any changes.

5. Will I receive a refund if the conference is cancelled or rescheduled?

In the event that the conference is cancelled or rescheduled, you will receive a full refund for your hotel reservation. Our team will notify you via email and provide further instructions on how to receive your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies