• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room Spot at the Sheraton

In summary, the cost for a room at the Sheraton can vary depending on the date and type of room. It is recommended to make a reservation in advance, especially during peak travel times, to ensure availability and potentially save money. The Sheraton offers amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi and access to on-site restaurants and bars. Parking options include valet and self-parking for an additional fee. Reservations can be cancelled or modified up to a certain date before arrival, and guests can contact the reservations line for assistance.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all I am in need of a spot in a Sheraton room (4 person room) for a gal on my team. We will be there from July 12th - the 15th

Sandra
[email protected]

Hi all
We are still in need of a spot at the Sheraton if anyone knows of one...July 12th - 15th. thanks!

Hi Sandra,I'm sorry to hear that you're in need of a spot in a Sheraton room for your team member. Have you tried reaching out to the hotel directly to see if they have any availability? You can also try searching online for any last minute deals or discounts for Sheraton rooms. Another option could be to look into Airbnb or other vacation rental websites for affordable accommodations. I hope you're able to find a spot for your team member and have a great trip!

What is the cost for a room at the Sheraton?

The cost for a room at the Sheraton varies depending on the date and type of room you are looking to book. We recommend checking our website or calling our reservations line for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing.

Do I need to make a reservation in advance?

We highly recommend making a reservation in advance, especially during peak travel times. This will ensure that you have a room available and can also sometimes save you money.

What amenities are included with a room at the Sheraton?

The Sheraton offers a variety of amenities for our guests to enjoy, including complimentary Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and access to our on-site restaurants and bars. Please check our website for a full list of amenities.

Is there parking available at the Sheraton?

Yes, we offer both valet and self-parking options for our guests. Please note that there may be an additional fee for parking, which can vary depending on the length of your stay.

Can I cancel or modify my reservation?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your reservation up to a certain date before your scheduled arrival. Please refer to your confirmation email or reservation details for the specific cancellation policy for your booking. You can also call our reservations line for assistance with modifying your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
dannyzmom