• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Send My Newsletter Without It Getting Jumbled?

In summary, Chefann suggests sending newsletters as attachments rather than as text documents so that they will not get jumbled if the person clicks on anything in the email. She also suggests using Mail Merge within Word to create the messages.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Everyone... I just completed my newsletter for June and want to send it to all of my customers. My question is how do I make it into a read only document or lock everything together (text boxes) to make sure it doesn't get all jumbled if they end up click on anything. I also want to send it in the body of the message vs. as an attachment... any suggestions???

If you use Word and Outlook Express (Or Word and Entourage, if you're on a Mac), you can use Mail Merge within Word to create your messages. Set up a list in Word or Excel of your addresses and open that as the data list in the Mail Merge toolbar. Then create your newsletter. Select Merge to Outbox from the merge toolbar. Word will create one note for each address in your outbox, with the text/images of the note as the body of the message.

Thanks Chefann... I'm going to send a test email to myself to make sure it goes ok... don't want to look silly to everyone if I've made a mistake.

Thanks again!!!

By the way, just had to say your picture is so cute!

Thanks... my Grandmother always says "it's like Officer & A Gentlemen" but he's a chief... HA HA HA. Thanks again!

Unfortunately I was unaware that we don't have Office on either our Mac or PC... so does anyone have any ideas to get my newsletter in the body of an email vs an attachment other then Mail Merge???

Open Office might be able to do it. It's a free suite of programs that does a lot of the same stuff as Office. It's available for PC and Mac, and can be downloaded from openoffice.org.

Thanks.... You're so helpful!!!!

Well I've had no luck with my PC or Mac or Open Office... so I've decided to just send it as an attachment. Hopefully people will still read it. Thanks for all of your help... Here's my newsletter if you want to see it. It was inspired by Rebecca Voytko's here on Chef Success. Hopefully you can all read it ok. Now I'm going to get started on July's & August's so at least I'll have a head-start. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

1. How do I sign up to receive the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To sign up for our newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving our newsletter.

2. How often do you send out the newsletter?

We send out our newsletter once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month. However, we may send out additional newsletters for special promotions or events.

3. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the newsletter by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. From there, you can select the types of content you would like to receive.

4. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting our customer service team.

5. Will my information be shared with third parties if I sign up for the newsletter?

No, we do not share or sell any of our customers' information with third parties. Your privacy is important to us and we only use your email address to send you our newsletter and other relevant updates from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • blueikaos