• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. Newsletter Can't Send to Self

In summary, if you're having trouble sending your newsletter, make sure your email address is correct, check with your email provider for any known issues, try sending to a different email address, clear your browser's cache and cookies, or contact your email provider for further assistance.
straitfan
Gold Member
Joy--Hope you're out there! Last night I was trying to get my Oct. newsletter out. I was able to send it to myself , but when trying to forward (as an inline attachment..like I always do..using web-mail) it comes up as an error. I thought I'd just go back to TT and send it again and try again but it won't send another copy to me. I've checked my SPAM folder, changed the settings so it doesn't automatically delete, and it's not there either. Weird since it DID go through one time last night, and I've tried again repeatedly both last night and this am.

Any ideas? TIA

[email protected]

I'm not sure - it sounds like you might want to check with your email provider. Also since you've requested it several times, I wonder if your ISP has flagged it as spam (like some sort of flood control).

What kind of error did you get when you tried to forward it?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your newsletter. It sounds like you've already tried some troubleshooting steps, but here are a few more ideas to try:1. Make sure your email address is correct and up-to-date in your email settings. Sometimes if the email address is incorrect, the email will not go through.2. Check with your email provider to see if there are any known issues or outages that could be causing the problem.3. Try sending the newsletter to a different email address to see if it goes through. If it does, then the issue may be with the recipient's email server.4. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try sending the newsletter again.5. If none of these solutions work, you may want to reach out to your email provider for further assistance.I hope one of these suggestions helps! Good luck with your newsletter.

1. Why can't I send the October newsletter to myself?

The October newsletter is set up to only be sent to customers and potential customers in order to promote our products and services. Sending it to yourself would not serve that purpose.

2. Can I add myself to the newsletter list so I can receive it?

No, the newsletter list is reserved for customers and potential customers only. If you would like to receive updates and promotions from Pampered Chef, please sign up for our email list on our website.

3. Is there a way for me to preview the October newsletter before it is sent?

Yes, as an employee of Pampered Chef, you have access to the preview of the October newsletter on our company intranet. You can also ask your team leader or supervisor for a copy.

4. Can I customize the October newsletter to include my own personal information?

No, the October newsletter is a company-wide newsletter and is not customizable. However, you can add a personal touch by including a personalized message in your email or sharing the newsletter on your personal social media accounts.

5. Will there be a November newsletter and can I send that one to myself?

Yes, there will be a November newsletter and you can send it to yourself. However, please make sure to follow the guidelines for sending newsletters to customers and potential customers only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking