• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Festival Success: My Recruit Lead & Newsletter List Grows

In summary, Paige spent 50 dollars to get into a Pampered Chef booth at a local festival. She made 12 phone calls and three show agreements. She also emailed those who asked to be on her newsletter list.
paigev71
I worked a local festival yesterday. I have one solid recruit lead, 4 people who want me to call so they can place an order, 3 "yes" answers to the Would you like to host a show question, 13 maybes for shows and 22 who want to be on my newsletter list. I gave out a bunch of Spring/Summer catalogs I had left over. Some of the people were like "Oooh Pampered Chef, I would LOVE a catalog." I gave out a few business cards to people who said their Pampered Chef person had either moved or they otherwise needed one. Some acted too rushed to fill out my slip, but they have my info. I think this was worth the $50 I spent to get into it. It looks like I will be spending some time on the phone this week. I was thinking of emailing those who asked to be on my newsletter list thanking them for visiting my booth and letting them know the September newsletter will be on its way to them this week. I was also going to offer a "Santi Cali Gon" special of 10% off any order placed with me before Sept 15. If I highlight the guest special, I might get some good orders. I don't think it could hurt.

Awesome job Paige!! I think booths are great. I'm doing one in October and can't wait!

Great job, Paige! I can't wait to hear how your follow-up calls go! I'm working our Moutain State Fair next Saturday and that ALWAYS gets me some good leads, shows, etc.

I have started entering all the contacts into P3 and will begin calling tomorrow. :)

Great news, Paige! Glad to hear that you got so many positive contacts there! The $$ is in the follow up! (Which it sounds like you know...)

Great job!!! I love doing fairs that work out REALLY well!!

Wow..You have gotten me excited now too. I have a fair Sept. 13th and 14th. I can't wait!

I am so looking forward to the bridal show I am signed up for on the 14th.

OK I think I have been doing really good. Monday I emailed HO about some product issues some people visiting my booth had and sent an email (with recruiting info attached) to the one who seems like a solid recruit lead. Yesterday I was completely beat after not having enough sleep Monday night and working all day. I did call one customer who had asked me to call her Tuesday at 8. She had said she wanted to place an order. Now she is saying she can't decide if she wants to do a cooking show or a catalog show. Today I made 6 phone calls (3 are definitely doing shows they tell me, but a matter of when), one is undecided about what she wants to do so I told her I would call in a week and I left 2 voice mails. I finished entering all the email addresses in my computer, sent a welcome email telling them the newsletter is to follow so to please add me to their address book so it doesn't get blocked as spam, then I got my newsletter out to everyone. I am beat now. LOL I think it is time to put some goals on my signature.

Booths/Fairs are a great opportunity and I try not to miss a one. I just got home from an almost full day at the Saline Fair. Got one dated show, 2 more that want to book, 1 catalog and the quilt ladies want to do a fundraiser in Oct/Nov. I am going back all day on Friday and hope to do as well, if not better.

What are the key strategies for success at local festivals?

The key strategies for success at local festivals include having an attractive and eye-catching booth display, offering product samples, engaging with potential customers, having special festival-exclusive deals and offers, and having a strong social media presence to promote your presence at the festival.

How can I attract potential recruits at local festivals?

To attract potential recruits at local festivals, make sure to have a clear and inviting display that showcases the benefits and perks of joining your team. Offer information on the opportunity to become a consultant and have a sign-up sheet available for interested individuals. You can also offer a special incentive for those who sign up at the festival.

What is the best way to collect newsletter sign-ups at local festivals?

The best way to collect newsletter sign-ups at local festivals is to have a sign-up sheet or tablet available at your booth for interested individuals to provide their email address. You can also offer a special incentive for signing up, such as a discount on their first purchase or a free product sample.

How can I make the most of my newsletter list growth from local festivals?

To make the most of your newsletter list growth from local festivals, make sure to regularly send out engaging and informative newsletters to keep your subscribers interested and informed about your products and promotions. You can also offer special discounts or exclusive deals to your newsletter subscribers to show your appreciation for their support.

What are some effective ways to follow up with potential customers after a local festival?

Some effective ways to follow up with potential customers after a local festival include sending a personalized email thanking them for stopping by your booth and offering a special post-festival deal, sending a physical thank-you card with a special offer, or connecting with them on social media and continuing to engage with them through posts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies