• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

O.k. Have Leads From Booth, Now What??

In summary, some people follow up with all of the drawing slips, some send a sample business card with the drawing slip and a thank you note and others do not. It is a nice idea but expensive.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I know that sounds like a pretty silly question, but what now? I went to a festival on Saturday and got a lot of drawing slips. My question is, do you follow up with all of them, or just the ones that checked a box? There are quite a few of them with an e-mail address listed, should I add them to my e-mail list? I haven't been feeling good at all lately and just want to lay on the couch and sleep all day, but I really need to get it together. Hopefully these leads will pan out and get me a great November!!

Sort them. If they gave you an email address send them a thank you note for visiting your booth and add them to your newsletter list.

Call those that said they had interest in PC first and then call those who didn't mark anything. Thank them for visiting your booth and start a conversation about PC. What do they want from you? How can you help them?

Of course if you promised a door prize do that first. You can always tell some that they won a free show - you provide the recipe and send out the invitations so it doesn't cost the host - decide on how many you want to do and offer it until that many take it.

I did have a few items there that I was doing the drawing for, but I didn't mention a free show, I'll have to think about that one!! Thanks

Some send a SB to everyone. Depends on how many you had as to whether that is something you wanted to do.

kaseydee said:
Some send a SB to everyone. Depends on how many you had as to whether that is something you wanted to do.

That's a nice idea but kind of pricy in my mind. Even at sample prices it's $0.60 + $0.85 (I think) for shipping and you will get be lucky to get business from it at all. Use your money for awards to those who give you business - a nice order or a show...

Related to O.k. Have Leads From Booth, Now What??

1. What should I do with the leads I collected from my booth?

Congratulations on collecting leads! The first step is to organize and prioritize your leads based on their level of interest and potential as customers. You can do this by using a lead tracking sheet or a customer relationship management (CRM) tool. Once you have your leads organized, you can reach out to them through email or phone to follow up and schedule a demo or party.

2. How soon should I follow up with my leads?

It's important to follow up with your leads as soon as possible, ideally within 24-48 hours of collecting their information. This shows that you are responsive and interested in their business. If you wait too long to reach out, they may have already lost interest or found another consultant.

3. Should I reach out to all of my leads at once?

It's best to stagger your follow-ups and not overwhelm yourself by reaching out to all of your leads at once. Prioritize your leads and reach out to a few at a time, allowing yourself enough time to properly follow up and schedule demos or parties. This will also prevent you from feeling overwhelmed and ensure that each lead receives personalized attention.

4. How can I make my follow-up more effective?

A great way to make your follow-up more effective is by offering a special incentive or promotion to entice your leads to book a demo or party. You can also personalize your messages by mentioning something specific from your conversation at the booth or by sharing a recipe or product recommendation based on their interests.

5. What should I do if a lead doesn't respond to my follow-up?

Don't give up on a lead if they don't respond to your initial follow-up. They may be busy or have missed your message. It's always worth sending a follow-up message or even giving them a call to remind them of your offer and see if they are still interested. If they continue to not respond, it's best to move on to other leads and focus your efforts on those who are more responsive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookie325
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sk8rgrrl99