• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

22 Leads From a Booth at a Fair

In summary, the people who left contact information said that they didn't want to be contacted, but you should still try to contact them. You could try calling them, sending a flyer, or e-mailing them.
sk8rgrrl99
Now I need suggestions on how to proceed. Some of the people filled out the slip (to win a gift certificate) but said they did not want to be contacted. Should I really not contact them or should I do something non-threatening like a mini-catlog with a letter in the mail? I have some phone numbers, some email addresses and some physical addresses and some combinations of the above. Opinions? I'd love to hear how others would proceed. I don't want to be pushy but I don't want to let them slip away either. What do you all think about mini-catalogs? I don't want to send out whole catalogs to 22 people that might not be interested.

Thanks in advance everyone!! :balloon:

Don't contact the people who don't want to be contacted. They will remember that they said they didn't want contact, and you'll alienate them if you contact them.

I'd start with the phone calls. Put all your energy into contacting the people who left a phone number. I wouldn't leave a phone number if I didn't want a call, so they probably won't mind.

If you have addresses w/o phone numbers, you could send a flyer and/or just a mini in an envelope. I've sent a couple mini's in the past, to show new stuff from last season, too.

Send out e-mails when you are done on the phone or when it's too late or too early to talk on the phone. Make sure you use BCC, so you aren't sharing everyone's e-mail with everyone else on the list. That really irritates me when people dont use BCC. People who give you e-mail probably check it often. Write up a nice, informative, short e-mail, and ask for some type of response, so maybe you'll get replies. Check it really well for typos, so it looks professional but not too impersonal.

If they filled out the slip to possibly win a gift certificate, how do they plan on being notified if you can't contact them? Am I missing something?

They all gave some form of contact information just not all the same - some gave only their phone number, some only mailing address and some email addresses.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
They all gave some form of contact information just not all the same - some gave only their phone number, some only mailing address and some email addresses.
So did they state or check a box that they only want to be contacted if they win? Still, contact them only in the way they okayed with you.

They all wanted to be contact if they won but some said either "yes" "maybe" or "no" to a show so I was thinking I should only send the yes and maybe people more information but I was wondering if I should do something very non-threatening like a mini-catalog to the "no" people or just leave them alone all together?

I got about the same amount of leads from a fair that I worked a couple of weeks ago...
This is what I sent to ALL the people who left me with mailing addresses:

Attachments

• Thank you for stopping.doc
    24 KB · Views: 448
Thanks! I love that letter. I think I'll send it out with a mini catalog to the people who's addresses I have.

coriatc said:
I got about the same amount of leads from a fair that I worked a couple of weeks ago...
This is what I sent to ALL the people who left me with mailing addresses:

Any results?

Related to 22 Leads From a Booth at a Fair

1. How can I generate more leads from a booth at a fair?

One effective way to generate more leads from a booth at a fair is to have a visually appealing display that catches people's attention. You can also offer free samples or demonstrations of your products to attract potential customers. Additionally, having a sign-up sheet or raffle for a prize can help capture contact information for potential leads.

2. How should I approach people at the fair to generate leads?

It's important to be friendly and approachable at your booth. Smile and greet people as they pass by, and have a clear and concise elevator pitch ready to explain your products or services. Engage in conversation and ask open-ended questions to get to know potential customers and their needs.

3. What should I do with the leads I collect from the fair?

It's crucial to follow up with the leads you collect from the fair. Send personalized emails or make phone calls to remind them of your products or services and offer special promotions or discounts. You can also add them to your mailing list for future marketing efforts.

4. How can I stand out from other vendors and attract more leads?

Be creative and think outside the box to make your booth stand out. Consider offering interactive activities or games, having a theme for your booth, or providing special discounts for fair attendees. Engage with people passing by your booth and make a lasting impression.

5. Is it worth investing in a booth at a fair for lead generation?

Attending a fair can be a valuable opportunity for lead generation, as you have a captive audience of potential customers. However, it's important to do proper research and choose a fair that aligns with your target audience and budget. It's also crucial to have a clear strategy and follow-up plan in place to make the most of your investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • Marcys Coltrin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies