• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads from Festival Booths: A Comprehensive Guide

In summary, the new drawing slips do not have the "yes" or "no" boxes. Instead, they say to check what you would like to learn more about. So if someone does not check anything on the slip, this is a yes for PC.
mpkegley
Hey everyone! I did a booth at a festival last night and I got lots of leads. Most people didn't check anything on the drawing slip, so I was wondering what everyone else does with these? Do you go ahead and call them? I was thinking of calling them and telling them they won a free cooking show, you never know. I just thought I would ask everyone what their strategy is when they do these booths. Thanks.

If they don't check anything, to me that is a yes! I treat a no as a no.
A yes, maybe and too lazy to check a box is a yes!

Just tell them you put their slip into the drawing for a "FREE" cooking show and you pulled their name and would they be interested. When I do "Free" shows I bring it all!! The food, paper products, utensils and stuff to clean up.

ljeffries said:
If they don't check anything, to me that is a yes! I treat a no as a no.
A yes, maybe and too lazy to check a box is a yes!

These new drawing slips don't have the "yes" or "no" boxes. They just say to check what you would like to learn more about. That is why I was wondering that since they did not check anything, if I should not call them or what. I think I will call all of them, you never know.

Hi there-

So I recently did a booth at a womens fair and what I did was turned the No's into customer service calls. I thanked them for stopping by my booth, offered to add them to my monthly newsletter, and asked them to keep me in mind if they ever need product or want to host a show. I added several people to my monthly newsletter and everyone was very friendly. Good luck!

I would give everyone a call and offer a FREE cooking show!

I had two drawings at my last fair. One for a basket of products, the other was for a "free cooking show", that means food, plates, cups, etc. When someone was entering, I asked if they were entering for the free cooking show. If they said yes, I told them with a booking on my calendar today, they would have their free cooking show. I booked 6 shows one day. I sent them away with the host packet in a pretty "dollar tree" bag, so they advertised PC as they walked around (I had PC clear sticker on the bag).Any blanks on yes or no- call them and say they won a free cooking show. Watch your bookings sale. I went from 1 in July (which cancelled), to 10 in September, I'm booked solid in Oct. and I have 7 in November. It's amazing how this works!!

What is a "Leads From Festival Booth"?

A "Leads From Festival Booth" is a list of potential customers or contacts that have shown interest in our products at a festival booth event.

How do I obtain "Leads From Festival Booth"?

In order to obtain "Leads From Festival Booth", you must work at a festival booth event and interact with potential customers. You can collect their contact information and record their interest in our products.

What do I do with "Leads From Festival Booth"?

"Leads From Festival Booth" should be entered into our system as potential customers. You can then reach out to them and follow up with their interest in our products. These leads are a great way to expand our customer base.

Do I have to follow up with every single lead?

While it is not required to follow up with every single lead, it is highly recommended. Following up with leads can increase the chances of converting them into customers and can also help to build relationships with potential customers.

Are "Leads From Festival Booth" guaranteed sales?

No, "Leads From Festival Booth" are not guaranteed sales. These leads are simply potential customers who have shown interest in our products. It is up to our sales team to convert them into actual sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Ericanaysha