• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Festival Cancelled - Alternative?

In summary, the author is discouraged because the group they were to work the festival with cancelled, so they will be in town and will want to network. They suggest not running around networking, but having an incentive to hand out, such as a free show.
ilove2cookpc
So...we were supposed to do this big festival this weekend in my home town, but because no one was interested in working the shifts, we cancelled it. I'm really bummed because I was hoping for some hot leads to get my summer going.

So...because I'll be in town, walking around checking out the booths, and there will be TRIPLE the people in town that there normally is, I really want to utilize this time.

I'm thinking of walking around and networking. Not so much running up to strangers and putting a flyer in their hand, but having an incentive I can share with folks I know that I run into.

Maybe... call me by midnight to book your summer show and get _____. Or get put into a drawing for _________.

What do you think? I won't be talking to everyone - my husband will be doing some of this for me as well. Please help!

Sorry your group canceled, was it just to expensive for you to run it with one other person?

Do you have a catalog tote bag? If so you could put something in the front and have copies to hand out if anyone asks for them.

I've found it is so hard to entice people to call me. I could tell them they could have the whole catalog at 50% off, and I don't think they would call! (not that I would ever go to that extreme). I've done 10% off coupons and have never had anyone call (maybe 1 in 1000 would). Makes me wonder what people want, but that is another thread. I say all that to say, if you don't get there info there and then, they probably won't call. So maybe have a sticky on the mini catalogs and when you give one out, tell them you are giving away a free show out of everyone you talk with today. Get there info, if you don't you waste your time.

One thing I plead with you not to do is attempt to "network" with the vendors. I did an expo a few weeks ago and am still getting calls from "visitors" trying to recruit me for their teams, sell me their products, etc.

1. What is the alternative for our booth at the festival being cancelled?

The alternative for our booth at the festival being cancelled is to explore virtual or online options. This could include hosting an online cooking demonstration or offering exclusive discounts through our social media channels.

2. Will we be refunded for the booth fee?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds for booth fees as our policy states that they are non-refundable. However, we can offer a credit towards a future event or product purchase.

3. Can we transfer our booth to a different festival?

This will depend on the specific festival's policies and availability. Please reach out to your team leader or contact our customer service for assistance in transferring your booth to a different event.

4. Will we still have the opportunity to showcase our products to potential customers?

Yes, we understand the importance of reaching out to potential customers and we will do our best to provide alternative options for promoting our products. This could include partnering with other businesses or participating in local markets or fairs.

5. How will this impact our sales and business goals?

While the cancellation of the festival may have a temporary impact on our sales and business goals, we will work together as a team to find alternative solutions and opportunities for growth. We are committed to supporting our consultants and finding ways to continue connecting with our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies