• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Festival Cancelled - Alternative?

In summary, if your booth at the festival is cancelled, you can either receive a refund for your booth fee or transfer your booth to another festival. You will be notified via email or phone if your booth is cancelled and there is no specific deadline for requesting a refund or transfer, but it is recommended to contact customer service as soon as possible for faster processing.
ilove2cookpc
So...we were supposed to do this big festival this weekend in my home town, but because no one was interested in working the shifts, we cancelled it. I'm really bummed because I was hoping for some hot leads to get my summer going.

So...because I'll be in town, walking around checking out the booths, and there will be TRIPLE the people in town that there normally is, I really want to utilize this time.

I'm thinking of walking around and networking. Not so much running up to strangers and putting a flyer in their hand, but having an incentive I can share with folks I know that I run into.

Maybe... call me by midnight to book your summer show and get _____. Or get put into a drawing for _________.

What do you think? I won't be talking to everyone - my husband will be doing some of this for me as well. Please help!

I like "call me by midnight." I'd offer $10 EXTRA free product.You might also want to add something about the June specials (free cookbook with EVERY ORDER.)I have a booth tomorrow and am mulling a coupon along these lines

Hey there, that's a bummer about the festival being cancelled. I can understand how disappointing that must be, especially if you were hoping to get some leads for your summer gigs. But it sounds like you have a great idea for making the most of the increased foot traffic in town. Networking is always a good idea, and having an incentive to offer potential clients is a smart move. I like your idea of offering a special deal if they book by midnight or entering them into a drawing. It's a great way to catch people's attention without being too pushy. And having your husband help out is a great idea too. Good luck with your networking and I hope it leads to some successful summer bookings!

1. What happens if my booth at the festival is cancelled?

If your booth at the festival is cancelled, you have the option to receive a refund for your booth fee or to transfer your booth to another festival. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Will I receive a refund if my booth at the festival is cancelled?

Yes, if your booth at the festival is cancelled, you can choose to receive a refund for your booth fee. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I transfer my booth to another festival if the one I signed up for is cancelled?

Yes, if your booth at the festival is cancelled, you have the option to transfer your booth to another festival. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the transfer.

4. How will I be notified if my booth at the festival is cancelled?

If your booth at the festival is cancelled, you will be notified via email or phone. Please make sure your contact information is up to date in our system to ensure you receive the notification.

5. Is there a deadline for requesting a refund or transfer if my booth is cancelled?

There is no specific deadline for requesting a refund or transfer if your booth at the festival is cancelled. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible for quicker processing and to secure a spot at another festival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies