• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Biggest Booth on Oct. 4th | Fundraiser Ideas, Host Packets, Catalogs & More!

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a big booth event on Sat. Oct 4th from 8-5, and believes they have all the necessary materials. They mention having fundraiser ideas, host packets, catalogs, and other information available for visitors. They are hoping for a great turnout, especially since the weather is expected to be nice and the festival typically brings in around 5000 people. The speaker also mentions having no other shows booked for the rest of the year and is feeling overwhelmed, but excited. They have also collected names from a previous event and are offering incentives for future parties. The speaker also had a recent booth event where they had a lot of success, including potential recruits and bookings. They mention passing out 900
tlag1986
Gold Member
I am having my biggest booth on Sat. Oct 4th from 8-5. :eek: I think I have all I need for my booth.

I have fundraiser ideas, host packets, mini catalogs, old catalogs, wedding registry and bridal shower information, and I also have a DPDS to use for a free show, and also a $20 gift certificate.

Please pray for a great turnout. The weather is supposed to be sunny with low 70's temperature. This Festival brings in around 5000 people, so hopefully I can get some good leads.:blushing: I have no shows in my books for the rest of the year so I am very hopeful.

I'll pray for you if you pray for me... :blushing:

Just kidding. I'll pray for a great turn out for you, lots of leads, and solid bookings. Have those host packets ready. Do you have dates available (booking tree)?

I have a fair tomorrow as well, and hopefully am prepared. I am excited, but tired. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed. I had a "shoppers night" last night that I collected 6 names from for 3 hours worth of work :(. Disappointing, but I made the best of it.
Sorry for the hi-jack.

I have host packets #6 and #4 catalog host packets ready. I have many dates ready. I thought I might offer $25 free product for parties before 10-18, $20 free product for 10-19 to 11-1, $15 free product for 11-2 to 11-15, and $10 free product from 11-16 to Dec. What do you think?

I am offering a free spice for book/hold on original date for October. Be careful not to give away too much! My Director suggests a 3-week lead time to get the best Shows. The 18th is a little close, but if you think you have a good solid Host that can do it, go for it! I've found if I offer too much, I am less likely to get someone to take it! The "Free Show" seems to be a good incentive for my Hosts from my Fair booth last weekend!

I had my booth from 7:30 Am to 4:30 Pm. It was absolutely beautiful with temps low 70's.

I have 4 potential recruits, with 2 positives and 2 maybes. I also have 17 cooking shows to schedule. I am hoping for even more.

I passed out around 900 recipe cards with my information. I also was able to pass out all the older catalogs I had. I only have about 5 mini S/S 08 left.

I even have 3 fundraisers to do after this booth. So if a booth is a possibility you need to do it. It is hard work, but so worth it.

Ok, WOW!! All I can say is wow....
900 recipe cards? How did you know to bring so many?

Great job!!

This festival is huge. It originally started as the Heath Harvest Festival, which is for the Heath candy bar that was founded in Robinson, IL. Our local High School always have their class reunion the same weekend for all classes that will be meeting that year.

For anyone interested in more than a recipe card I had them fill out a DPDS for a free show or $20 gift certificate. I had good responses. I stood all but 30 minutes, and that was during the parade it was rather quiet then.

I am glad the festival was a good one. I had no bookings at all and now I have many.

Way to go! I'm glad it went so well for you!

Related to Biggest Booth on Oct. 4th | Fundraiser Ideas, Host Packets, Catalogs & More!

1. What is Booth Saturday Oct. 4th?

Booth Saturday Oct. 4th is an event organized by Pampered Chef where independent consultants set up booths in various locations to showcase and sell our products.

2. When and where is Booth Saturday Oct. 4th taking place?

Booth Saturday Oct. 4th will take place on October 4th at various locations across the country. You can check with your local independent consultant for specific times and locations.

3. Can anyone attend Booth Saturday Oct. 4th?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend Booth Saturday Oct. 4th and browse the booths to learn more about our products and make purchases.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts at Booth Saturday Oct. 4th?

Yes, there may be special deals or discounts offered at Booth Saturday Oct. 4th. Each independent consultant has the freedom to offer their own promotions, so be sure to check with them at the event.

5. How can I find out more information about Booth Saturday Oct. 4th?

You can find out more information about Booth Saturday Oct. 4th by contacting your local independent consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crazyPCcooker
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • newmexgirl