• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With the Contact Info From Booths?

In summary, you would call all "yesses" and "maybes" and book or follow up as necessary. You would keep the contact information to mail out flyers, but would not add them to a database until after you have made contact.
cookie325
I have nearly 500 door prize slips from various booths and events and after adding them to my newsletter mailing list, I'm not sure what to do with them. When I'm making calls, I do still call them, but right now they are all in a file box sorted by the event, and I would really rather get rid of the slips. Should I add their addresses and phone numbers to P3? An excel file? I want to keep the info to mail out flyers from time to time and their phone numbers to follow up, but I usually reserve P3 for hosts and customers and these are just leads. So, what do you do with them? :confused:

I add mine to P3 (although I still have the slips...for now)...but I created a category for them called "Fair/Booth Contacts". In the Contact box when you are entering their info, you can select "potential host", "host" "guest", etc....there is an option below that to edit the categories. Then I created my Fair/Booth Contacts. I also have one for "Family", and for "Former PC Consultants", or "Direct Sales Vendor"....so I can appropriately categorize those folks too.

OMG you're awesome!!!! I never knew I could do that!! Thanks!

First I weed out all the slips that have "NO" to all the questions on them. Call all "yesses" and "maybes" as soon as possible and either book or find out when to follow up on them. Then those that have nothing written on them, I call as I have time to offer my services and see if I can be of service to them. I personally don't add them to P3 until I've made those calls...more incentive to make those calls and get rid of the slips.Wow! I'd love to have 500 contacts to go through! Book 'em Danno!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a lot of potential leads from all those door prize slips. What I would recommend is creating a separate excel file for these leads and adding their addresses and phone numbers. This way, you can easily access the information when you want to send out flyers or follow up with them. You can also add notes or tags to each lead to remind you where they came from (i.e. which event or booth). This will help you stay organized and focused when making calls. You can also use this information to customize your marketing efforts for each specific lead. For example, if you know they entered a door prize at a bridal expo, you can send them information about hosting a bridal shower or wedding registry with Pampered Chef. Hope this helps! Best of luck with your leads. :)

1. What do you do with the contact information collected from booths?

We use the contact information collected from booths to keep in touch with potential customers and offer them special promotions and deals. We also use this information to send out our monthly newsletter and keep you updated on new products and recipes.

2. Will my information be shared with third parties?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Your contact information will only be used for communication purposes related to Pampered Chef.

3. How often will I receive communication from Pampered Chef?

You can choose how often you would like to receive communication from us. We typically send out our newsletter once a month and occasional promotional emails, but you can update your preferences at any time.

4. Can I opt out of receiving communication from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving communication from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails. You can also contact our customer service team to update your communication preferences.

5. What if I accidentally provided incorrect contact information at a booth?

If you accidentally provided incorrect contact information at a booth, please contact our customer service team and we will update it for you. We want to make sure you receive all the latest updates and deals from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies