1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Lots of old contact slips from booths

1. aried

aried Advanced Member Gold Member

I have lots of old contact slips from booths from going back at least 5 years do I just shread them or make some cold calls?

Ann

Jan 9, 2010
  2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

If I were you I would make some cold calls..what is the worst they can say? No right..and if that is the answer..then you are right back where you started..but imagine if they say yes..then you are a step ahead.

JMHO

3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Do a monthly newsletter, then your name stays in front of them EVERY MONTH! I had someone who signed up in Nov order the other day out of the blue on my web page! :D

I agree, contact them! The worst they can do is say "no" ... ;)

Jan 9, 2010
  4. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

I was just told that someone heard on one of the cd's by one of the big names in the company that she never takes a contact off her list unless they swear at her or die!!

Jan 9, 2010
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I only remove them if they ask. But I'm not going to ignore a request to be removed. I had a (past) hostess who sent out the online invites, which adds all of those people's names to my list. Her show was a couple of months ago, but the MIL still gets my monthly e-mails. 2 days after the Jan newsletter, I received and e-mail from the MIL. She wants to buy this past host a birthday gift, but wants it to be something that she knows her DIL will like and use. She knows her DIL likes PC, so she was asking me what she should buy! :D I've never laid eyes on the woman, but she's about to be a repeat customer. ;)

Jan 9, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted