• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I do after a booth event?

In summary, after a booth event, it's important to review your leftover inventory and decide whether to keep it, offer special deals, donate it to charity, or other options. To follow up with potential customers, you can send personalized messages or add them to your mailing list. To attract more customers to your booth, offer samples or demos, eye-catching displays, and engage with them. To make your booth stand out, have a visually appealing setup, interactive experiences, and friendly staff. To prepare for a booth event, have a plan, enough inventory, attractive displays, and a positive attitude.
sarahsworld2000
Ok guys I need some guidance. I did a booth and I have a list of people to follow up with. I need some wording choices, what do you say when you call these people back? Do you call everyone even the no's? I am totally stumped :)
Sarah

I don't call the 'no's' but I do send them an email thanking them for stopping by my booth and add them to my newsletter if they've given me their email address.

Did you do a drawing? If you were doing a drawing and you don't have an overwhelming number of people then I actually do usually call everyone who entered (even the no's) to let them know that they have won - that way I get to talk to them again and feel them out for other opportunties and I just send them a Season's Best. I tell them they didn't win the main drawing - whatever larger item that might have been - but they did win your secondary drawing. Everybody wins but they don't need to know that!

Start with the yes people - it will build up your confidence for talking to the no's.

I always send a "thanks for stopping" email. in fact, my last round of "thank yous" is now a catalog show for November.. in a town 2 hours from me! I'll be asking recruiting questions!

1. What should I do with my leftover inventory after a booth event?

After a booth event, it's important to review your inventory and see what items you have left. You can either keep them for your next event or offer them as special deals or discounts to your customers. You can also donate the items to a local charity or food bank.

2. How can I follow up with potential customers after a booth event?

It's crucial to follow up with potential customers after a booth event. You can do this by sending personalized emails or messages thanking them for stopping by your booth and offering them exclusive deals or promotions. You can also add them to your mailing list or invite them to join your social media pages.

3. What are some ways to attract more customers to my booth at an event?

To attract more customers to your booth at an event, you can offer samples or demonstrations of your products, have eye-catching displays, offer exclusive event-only deals, and engage with potential customers by striking up conversations and answering any questions they may have.

4. How can I make my booth stand out at an event?

To make your booth stand out at an event, you can have a visually appealing setup with bright colors and attractive displays. You can also offer interactive experiences such as cooking demonstrations or games. Additionally, having friendly and enthusiastic staff can also make your booth more memorable.

5. What should I do to prepare for a booth event?

Before a booth event, it's important to have a plan in place. This includes having enough inventory, creating attractive displays, and preparing any necessary equipment or materials. It's also helpful to research the event and its attendees to tailor your approach and offerings. Finally, make sure to have a positive attitude and be ready to engage with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies