• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Ways to Approach Leads with the New DCB Promotion?

In summary, Pampered Chef is introducing a new business plan in April that offers amazing incentives to those who sign up. The Deep Covered Baker is available for those who sell $1,250 in products in their first 30 days.
amy07
Ok, I'm loving all the great new recruiting promotions. But how are you approaching all of your leads with this newest one, the DCB for free? I feel like I'm calling/emailing/mailing my lead list almost every 10 days with "you are NOT going to believe this FANTASTIC promotion. Now is THE time". Just from January we have had:
$100 extra PC dollars
50% kit rebate
Mini Kit
now the Free DCB

I'm really not complaining. Just looking for new ways to approach some of my leads that have been "hot" for quite some time. And even how to help my Team who may not have as big of a lead list. Those are the ones that are sure to be tired of hearing "the big one".

Stop calling them and invite them to an opportunity event. That way you seperate the hot from the luke warm. :)

CHERYL!!!!!!!Where have you been hiding??????????????

I haven't!! I have been busy :)
Just finished a fabulous leader retreat last weekend , had some life stuff to settle up with and then honestly I was being a big baby. I am ALL better now!! Would love to chat, call me if you get a chance :) xoxo

How about something like this:

"Pampered Chef really takes care of their consultants. A new business plan is being launched in April and to help us out they have offered some amazing incentives for people who are considering the business. It's a great deal no matter when you join but the extra carrots make the decision for some. I would love to have you on my team when you are ready. Let's talk about when you think you will be ready and until then I'll keep sending you the specials."

Koolotus said:
I haven't!! I have been busy :)
Just finished a fabulous leader retreat last weekend , had some life stuff to settle up with and then honestly I was being a big baby. I am ALL better now!! Would love to chat, call me if you get a chance :) xoxo

I hope I still have your #....ah yes, you are in my cell. I will be sitting in a nail chair later today and will ring you. :)

How about...you'd be an idiot not to sign up with this great offer!!!:D Just kiddin!

baychef said:
How about...you'd be an idiot not to sign up with this great offer!!!:D Just kiddin!

It is the truth though...

I wanted to share what I just sent out in an email to my recruit lead list as well as bunch of other random customers, using the newest Customer Connection email available on our PWS. I added a bunch and it's probably a little wordy, but here's basically what I added... (some if it didn't paste right, but you get the general idea...)

Never worry about getting laid off.
Pay off debt.
Make your own schedule.
Earn more than $850 a month
by doing just 2 Shows a week.*
TWO options of the New Consultant Kit! You pick which works best for you. Earn even more FREE products in your first 90 days!
See below for a fun and casual way to learn more about this fun, flexible and AFFORDABLE opportunity.

For a limited time, you can start your Pampered Chef® business with a
New Consultant Kit or New Consultant Mini Kit.

And when you sell $1,250 in products in your first 30 days, which the average new Consultant does in just 3 Cooking Shows*, you receive our new white Deep Covered Baker FREE!

High-quality products
Catalogs
Training materials
Much more!

I know it seems like I've been sending lots of announcements and emails that have said "Wow - look at this!!" but they keep coming out with better and better promotions! Now they've out-done themselves with the option of a Mini-Kit! It's unbelievable that you can start your very own business, be your boss, earn free products and other incentives by investing JUST $65! Other companies require you to invest hundreds or thousands of dollars to stock up on inventory, but Pampered Chef makes it pretty much a no-risk investment. Sign up, try it for a few shows and if you don't like it, "retire your apron" and keep the products! Don't forget that Pampered Chef pays for ALL host benefits so your commission is YOUR commission to keep, there are no deliveries and there are no fees for accepting credit cards since Pampered Chef covers that too.

So, if you've ever considered becoming a consultant but didn't have $155 to invest, consider the $65 Mini-Kit option. There's no better time to get started because we are helping people EVERY DAY learn how to be better budget-friendly cooks at home so they are saving money for their family. Our business is very relevant right now and I invite you to learn more about it.

Have I peaked your curiosity?? Then join me for a VERY informal get-together at my house to learn a little more and enjoy some delicious brunch recipes. No obligation at all!

WHERE: 763 Fox Run Drive, Geneva, IL

WHEN: Saturday April 11th, 11:00 am

RSVP: Please contact me by the 8th to let me know if you can make it

Feel free to forward this information on if you know someone in need of extra income or something FUN and positive in their lives. :) To learn more, feel free to call our Opportunity Line at 630-261-3537 to listen to a recorded message about the business.

love it Becky! We have our monthly meeting on the 13th, so I think we'll add on a "take a look" before the meeting. Will send my email tomorrow.....

1. What is "What'll Be Your Wording?"

"What'll Be Your Wording?" is a customizable stamp set offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of phrases and designs that can be used to personalize your baked goods and other foods.

2. How many stamps are included in the set?

The "What'll Be Your Wording?" set includes 26 stamps, with a mix of phrases and designs such as "Made with Love," "Thank You," and various seasonal designs.

3. Are the stamps dishwasher safe?

Yes, these stamps are made of high-quality, food-safe silicone and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use these stamps on non-food items?

While the stamps are primarily designed for use on food items, they can also be used on other surfaces such as paper, cloth, and clay. However, please note that they may stain when used with non-food materials.

5. How do I customize my own wording on the stamps?

To customize your own wording, simply use the included alphabet stamps to spell out your desired phrase. You can also mix and match the different designs to create a unique message. The stamps are easy to use and can be rearranged as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Home4Yahweh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies