1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Bag (one in new consultant kit)

1. KrisGio

KrisGio Member

I have a new out of the wrapper Consultant bag for sale. It's the one that comes with the new consultant kit. I am condensing what I bring to shows and never really used it other than once to move my stuff from my dining room to my bedroom. I am asking $25 plus shipping for it. Please send me an e-mail with your zip code and I will figure out the shipping if you are interested. Thanks!

Sep 19, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Gosh...what do you manage to bring that you don't use it? I use it plus a PC shopping bag with all my guest/host folders in it! I need one that size on wheels though with my back problems!

Sep 20, 2009
  3. sandra foy

sandra foy Member

I would love to have the bag if you still have it, my zip 77346..email me at pcchefsandra@live.com if you still like to sale it.

Sep 20, 2009
  4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm with ya! My two shows this weekend I said to myself "I'm going light". YEAH RIGHT! Light still meant that bag weighed A TON, then I still carried two of the new catalog totes (from NC), a bag with my TTA in it & the DCB not in a bag. And that was basics! The only thing I can see to do is not take the batter bowls and instead just take a SS bowl (which i do take as a garbage bowl) but the 2 batter bowls weigh a ton - however I sell them at every show. Even though I like it, my shoulder hates this new job. :grumpy:

Sep 20, 2009
Have something to add?