• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Love to Purchase a "Pretty in Pleats" Bag :)

In summary, the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag is a stylish and functional tote bag designed by Pampered Chef. It measures 14.5 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height, with a 9-inch handle drop. Made of durable and lightweight polyester, the bag is water-resistant and features a pleated design and leatherette handles. It also has two exterior pockets and a zippered interior pocket. The bag is versatile and can be used for various purposes, including grocery shopping.
BeeBaking
If anyone has a "pretty in pleats" bag they would be willing to part with, I'd love to purchase it from you!

Let me know the price / shipping information. My zip code is 04240.

Thanks so much!

I'm selling one. $45 plus shipping!

1. What is the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag?

The "Pretty in Pleats" Bag is a stylish and functional tote bag designed by Pampered Chef. It is perfect for carrying all your essentials in style, whether you're heading to work, running errands, or going on a weekend getaway.

2. What are the dimensions of the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag?

The "Pretty in Pleats" Bag measures 14.5 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It also has a 9-inch handle drop, making it easy to carry on your shoulder or in your hand.

3. What materials is the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag made of?

The "Pretty in Pleats" Bag is made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, which is water-resistant and easy to clean. The pleated design adds a touch of elegance to the bag, while the leatherette handles provide a comfortable grip.

4. Does the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag have any pockets?

Yes, the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag features two exterior pockets - one on each side - that are perfect for storing your phone, keys, or other small items that you need to access quickly. The interior of the bag also has a zippered pocket to keep your valuables secure.

5. Can I use the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag for grocery shopping?

Yes, the "Pretty in Pleats" Bag is versatile and can be used for various purposes. It is perfect for grocery shopping, as it can hold a significant amount of items and has a sturdy construction. Plus, the water-resistant material makes it easy to clean in case of any spills or messes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
  • janakaylie