• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Sharing at Hilton: Need 3 Roommates July 13-16

In summary, Cheryl was talking to a friend about going to Wave 2 but was tempted not to because she is in a different part of the country. Her friend told her to drive to her house and she would help her get set up.
woodysir
I need 3 roommates to share my room on July 13-16 at the Hilton(twobaths) OR if anyone is looking for one more roomie please email me at [email protected]

Thanks..

Congratulations on your promotion to Director!!:party:

I am second guessing my choice not to go!!! I just can't afford it at this point as I have not saved the $$, but DANG, seeing a room open for Wave 2 makes me wanna go!!!

Come on Meg!
Drive to my house and you can go with me!!!!!
Just kidding, the best decision is the one that is best for your family! (you could roll change though:devil:)

well being that we are all kicking it up--If you decide to come--I am sure I wont be sad either-

Koolotus said:
Come on Meg!
Drive to my house and you can go with me!!!!!
Just kidding, the best decision is the one that is best for your family! (you could roll change though:devil:)

where are you Cheryl??? I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tempted! :devil:
I told DH I was having a pity party for myself about not going, and he replied "don't even think about it at this point".....not gonna rock the boat there!

He's no fun!!!
I get it though. I am in PA North east corner about 7-8 hours from you!
But I would do all the driving to chicago, you could nap!!!

OK, I am done tempting you!!!

Don't worry you have a whole week up on me on the phone! Hammer down and you will be all set up by the time I get back :)

I am going to do my best to work that whole week~either shows, or calls! I have a meeting scheduled for the 14th, so that will help! I am absolutley possessed now that i have gotten all of this great advice!

1. What is the cost for the room sharing at Hilton?

The cost for the room sharing at Hilton is $150 per person for the entire stay from July 13-16.

2. Can I choose my roommates for the stay at Hilton?

Yes, if you have specific roommates in mind, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. Are meals included in the room sharing package at Hilton?

No, meals are not included in the room sharing package. However, there are several dining options available at the hotel and in the surrounding area.

4. How many beds are in each room at Hilton for the room sharing?

Each room at Hilton has two queen-sized beds, accommodating up to four people. If there are only three people in your group, one person will have their own bed.

5. Is there a deposit required for the room sharing at Hilton?

Yes, a deposit of $50 per person is required at the time of booking to secure your spot. The remaining balance will be due upon check-in at the hotel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • woodysir
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies