• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Roommate Needed: Hilton Quad Room for Monday & Tuesday Nights

In summary, the "One More Roomie Needed..." product is designed to accommodate one person and is suitable for both short-term and long-term roommates. It measures 12 inches by 12 inches and is 6 inches tall. The product is easy to assemble and can be used for both male and female roommates.
dianevill
Gold Member
Anyone still need a room for Monday and Tuesday nights? I just found out one of our roommates isn't going to conference, and we'd love a fourth person to round out our quad room at the Hilton.

Thanks!

I don't suppose you'd accept my application?

Hmmmmmm. It would be very interesting!!

1. How many people can the "One More Roomie Needed..." product accommodate?

The "One More Roomie Needed..." product is designed to accommodate one person.

2. Is the product suitable for both short-term and long-term roommates?

Yes, the product is suitable for both short-term and long-term roommates. It is designed to be versatile and can be used for any duration of time.

3. What are the dimensions of the product?

The "One More Roomie Needed..." product measures 12 inches by 12 inches and is 6 inches tall.

4. Is the product easy to assemble?

Yes, the product is very easy to assemble. It comes with clear instructions and can be put together in just a few minutes.

5. Can the product be used for both male and female roommates?

Yes, the product is designed to be gender-neutral and can be used for both male and female roommates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef