• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Hyatt at McCormick Place - Non-Smoking Room Available!

In summary, the cost to attend the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place varies depending on the specific event and package chosen. The event is open to both members and non-members of Pampered Chef, and there are currently no special discounts or promotions available. There is no specific dress code for the event, but comfortable and casual attire is recommended. While there is no limit on the number of attendees, it is suggested to register in advance to secure a spot and ensure enough materials for all attendees.
jenniferm
Gold Member
My friend and I have a room at the Hyatt at McCornmick place...stayed here last year and loved it. We have room for 2 more people...nonsmoking please!

email me at [email protected] if interested...thanks

Wanted to let anyone know who is interested that I am coming in on Monday so if you need a rooom starting on Monday I have 2 openings!

jenniferm said:
Wanted to let anyone know who is interested that I am coming in on Monday so if you need a rooom starting on Monday I have 2 openings!

Jenni - My team might be interested. We have 2 rooms, and I think we may have more than 8 going. I'll check with my director and get back with you today or tomorrow if someone else hasn't already claimed the spots!

i'm coming in on Sunday, need 2 to fill a room. At this point if you join us, we will be at the Hyatt. If you've got room, email me at [email protected]

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and your friend had a great experience at the Hyatt at McCormick Place last year. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while traveling. I would love to join you and your friend, if the room is still available. I am a non-smoker and would be happy to split the cost with you. I'll send you an email to discuss further. Thank you for considering me!

What is the cost to attend the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place?

The cost to attend the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place varies depending on the specific event and package chosen. Please contact the event organizer or visit our website for more information on pricing.

Is the event open to non-members of Pampered Chef?

Yes, the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place is open to both members and non-members of Pampered Chef. We welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and business opportunity.

Are there any special discounts or promotions available for the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place?

At this time, there are no special discounts or promotions available for the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place. However, we encourage you to check our website and social media channels for any updates on promotions or discounts.

Is there a specific dress code for the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place?

There is no specific dress code for the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place. However, we recommend wearing comfortable and casual attire as there may be hands-on activities and demonstrations throughout the event.

Is there a limit on the number of people who can attend the event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place?

The event at the Hyatt at McCormick Place does not have a specific limit on the number of attendees. However, we do suggest registering in advance to secure your spot and to ensure that we have enough materials for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • kreaser