• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room? Join Our Group at the Hilton!

In summary, "Room Still Available: Wave 3" is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products. The promotion will last until all products are sold out, and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The list of eligible products can be found on the company's website or by contacting a consultant. There is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased, but availability is limited.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
An ever changing attendance situation has left our group still with an available spot in a Hilton 2 bathroom, non-smoking room. If ANYONE knows anyone who might be still looking for space, please contact me ASAP. My email address is [email protected]. Getting nervous about having to split 3 ways instead of 4......

Room is for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your group's attendance situation. It can definitely be stressful when things change last minute. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anyone who might still be looking for a spot in your room. I'll also pass along your email to anyone I know who might be interested. Good luck with finding someone to fill the spot and hopefully you won't have to split the room three ways!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I just wanted to reach out and say that I am interested in the available spot in the Hilton room. I will be attending the conference on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and would love to share a room with fellow consultants. Please let me know if the spot is still available and if there is any additional information I need to provide. Thank you for considering me and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

What is "Room Still Available: Wave 3"?

"Room Still Available: Wave 3" is a special promotion where customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. These products are only available while supplies last, so act fast!

How long will "Room Still Available: Wave 3" last?

The promotion will last until all of the products are sold out. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Can I combine "Room Still Available: Wave 3" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Room Still Available: Wave 3" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer.

How can I find out which products are included in "Room Still Available: Wave 3"?

You can view the list of products included in the promotion on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during "Room Still Available: Wave 3"?

There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during the promotion, but keep in mind that they are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
the secret chef