• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Mate Wanted: 2 Beds, 2 Baths at Hilton - Smoking Room Available!

In summary, the price for a room at the Hilton varies depending on the date and availability, and there may be additional fees and taxes. The smoking room is available for both beds with a potential cleaning fee. There is no minimum length of stay required, and the room comes with amenities such as Wi-Fi, fitness center access, and 24-hour room service. Please contact us for specific pricing, fee, and tax information.
Jayne
Gold Member
I have a room at the Hilton with 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. I had a room mate but she has decided that she cannot afford to go. It is a smoking room, so if anyone is interested, please contact me or send me a PM.:chef:

I'm looking too....

but your wave 2 I'm wave 1
I'm male your female..
I snore... you most likely don't

DARN........ :)

Jayne.....I just emailed
you

Ida...I just emailed you!:)

colegrovet said:
I'm looking too....

but your wave 2 I'm wave 1
I'm male your female..
I snore... you most likely don't

DARN........ :)

Yeah...DARN:)
P.S. We have one thing in common...I snore lol

Jayne - are you still looking for roommates??? We may have room in our room for 1 or 2 more people (2 if one has an air mattress). I should know for sure by tomorrow night.

What is the price for a room at the Hilton?

The price for a room at the Hilton varies depending on the date and availability. Please contact us for specific pricing information.

Is the smoking room available for both beds?

Yes, the smoking room is available for both beds. However, please note that there may be an additional cleaning fee for smoking in the room.

Are there any additional fees or taxes for the room?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes for the room. These fees and taxes vary depending on the location and duration of your stay. Please contact us for specific fee and tax information.

Is there a minimum length of stay required?

There is no minimum length of stay required for this room. You can book for as little or as long as you need.

Are there any amenities included in the room?

Yes, our rooms at the Hilton come with a variety of amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the hotel's fitness center and pool, and 24-hour room service. Please contact us for a full list of amenities included in your room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
Replies
Views
3RingChef