• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Roommate at Hilton Chicago - 2 Bed, 2 Bath Available!

In summary, the Hilton Chicago for 1 is located at 720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605 and offers amenities such as a fitness center, indoor pool, on-site restaurant, room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi. It also has valet parking for an additional fee and check-in time is at 3:00 PM while check-out time is at 12:00 PM. Nearby attractions include Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Art Institute of Chicago.
Cathy Boucher
:rolleyes:We have room for one roommate at the Hilton. 2bed 2 bath. Arriving Sunday or Monday is okay. :blushing::chef:

Still looking for 1 roommate

cathy are you part of amy shalongo's team?
how much is the room?

I sent you an email. Yes I am from Amy's group

How many people in the room and how much is the room? You can email me if you want. [email protected]

still looking for one more roommate. We have the room 11-15 but 12-15 can be done. post or call me 413-250-0660:eek::yuck:

Cathy I'll take it. I pm'd you. I will try and call friday after noon.

I sent you a pm also. I look forward to talking to you.

What is the location of the Hilton Chicago for 1?

The Hilton Chicago for 1 is located at 720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605.

What are the amenities offered at the Hilton Chicago for 1?

The Hilton Chicago for 1 offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, indoor pool, on-site restaurant, room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi.

Is parking available at the Hilton Chicago for 1?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago for 1 has valet parking available for an additional fee.

What is the check-in/check-out time at the Hilton Chicago for 1?

Check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 PM.

Are there any nearby attractions or places of interest near the Hilton Chicago for 1?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago for 1 is located near popular attractions such as Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Art Institute of Chicago.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat