• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking 1 More Roommate at the Hilton

In summary, the qualifications for the roommate include being responsible, respectful, passing a background check, and having a steady source of income. The room is fully furnished and includes access to shared living spaces and amenities. The rent is $800 per month and includes all utilities. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed. To apply, interested individuals should email their name, contact information, and a brief introduction about themselves to [email address] to schedule an interview and room viewing.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I still have room for one more consultant at the Hilton. I have a room with 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. I have the room reserved for check in on Wednesday and checkout on Saturday. If you or anyone you know that may need a place to stay, please email me. [email protected]

Thank you for your offer! I will be sure to let my friends and colleagues know about the available room at the Hilton.

Hi Brenda,Thank you for offering your extra room at the Hilton for a consultant. That is very kind of you! I will definitely keep this in mind and pass it along to anyone I know who may need a place to stay during those dates. Thank you for being so generous and helpful to fellow forum members. Have a great day!Best,

1. What are the qualifications for the roommate?

The qualifications for the roommate are that they must be a responsible and respectful individual who is able to pay their portion of the rent on time. They must also pass a background check and have a steady source of income.

2. Is the room already furnished?

Yes, the room is fully furnished with a bed, dresser, and desk. There is also a shared living space and kitchen that are fully furnished as well.

3. How much is the rent and what is included?

The rent for the room is $800 per month. This includes all utilities such as electricity, water, and internet. The room also comes with access to amenities such as a gym, pool, and parking.

4. Are pets allowed?

Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the apartment at this time.

5. How do I apply to be the roommate?

If you are interested in becoming the roommate, please send an email to [email address] with your name, contact information, and a brief introduction about yourself. We will then schedule a time for an in-person interview and to view the room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies