• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Room Available at the Hyatt Regency Chicago!

In summary, the Hyatt Regency Chicago offers a room with a comfortable bed, luxury bedding, a flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests also have access to a fitness center and concierge services. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but the hotel has dining options available for an additional cost. The room rate may also be subject to additional fees and taxes. Cancellation and modification policies vary and it is best to check with the hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel does not allow pets, except for service animals with proper documentation.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Room left for 1 at Hyatt Regency Hotel for conferenceWe are trying to fill our room we are staying at the Hyatt Regency Chicago and we have 3 already and we would like to get another person in there. We will be there from the 11th till the 15th let me know if you are interested in the space thanks.

Last edited:
bumping...

What does bumping mean?

kchaudoin said:
What does bumping mean?

Bringing the thread back up to the top so more people see it.

anyone? I still have a spot open for sunday through thursday. Let me know if you are thanks.

Anyone??? We are looking for 1 more person. I know very last min but it seems like we all are looking for rooms.

1. What amenities are included in the room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago?

The room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago includes a comfortable bed with luxury bedding, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a mini-fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Additionally, guests have access to the hotel's fitness center and concierge services.

2. Is breakfast included in the room rate at the Hyatt Regency Chicago?

Breakfast is not included in the room rate at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. However, the hotel offers a variety of dining options, including a full-service restaurant and a coffee shop, for guests to enjoy breakfast at an additional cost.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes added to the room rate?

The room rate at the Hyatt Regency Chicago is subject to additional fees and taxes. These may include a resort fee, parking fee, and/or city tax. It is best to check with the hotel directly for a full breakdown of any additional charges.

4. Can I cancel or modify my reservation at the Hyatt Regency Chicago?

Cancellation and modification policies may vary depending on the type of room and rate selected. It is best to review the specific cancellation policy for your reservation or contact the hotel directly for more information.

5. Is the Hyatt Regency Chicago pet-friendly?

Unfortunately, the Hyatt Regency Chicago does not allow pets. However, service animals are welcome in the hotel with proper documentation. It is recommended to contact the hotel directly for more information regarding their pet policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefChris
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies