• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking Roomie for Short Trip: Fun & Easy Going, But I Snore!

In summary, it sounds like there may still be room at the Hilton for one more person. The cost would be about $162.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I saw a few requests looking for roomies, I had asked my director if they had any space but haven't heard back (I'm in a different state than they are).

I'm flying in Monday afternoon and leaving Thursday. Biggest issue is I do snore. I am fun/easy going in all other ways.

If any of you that posted rooms don't mind a snorer (or have good earplugs) please PM me or let me know here.

Thanks in advance!!
Lynda

I believe we are still looking for a 4th in our room at Hotel 71. I noticed you are in Croydon - I'm just down the road in NE Philly.

I'll send off an email and double check.

do you still need a room?

We have room for one at the Hilton.:eek:

Hey all! I was hoping for a room at the hyatt regency and almost had one but it fell through. Back to looking for a room again. Hyatt regency would be preferable because that's where my cluster is but this close to trip I'm not overly picky. Reminder that I do snore. Thanks again!

we have a room at the hilton. Snorers welcome

We have 1 space available. My Director has a room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago on East Wacker St with only 3 people in it. I will email you also.

Still space for 1 at the Sheraton if you're still coming up empty handed.

straitfan said:
Still space for 1 at the Sheraton if you're still coming up empty handed.
I am flying from Florida and just signed up today and would like to attend conference this year. I am interested in sharing a room if you still have one available. I am planning on arriving on Monday and leaving Thursday. How much is my share if things work out? Please just PM me if you prefer. Thanks,Joy

iteachncook said:
I am flying from Florida and just signed up today and would like to attend conference this year. I am interested in sharing a room if you still have one available. I am planning on arriving on Monday and leaving Thursday. How much is my share if things work out? Please just PM me if you prefer. Thanks,Joy

Joy, we also have a room at the Hilton if you need it. We are scheduled for Sunday through Thursday (checkout). If you just need Mon-Thurs that would work too!

I know of space for 1 person at the Hyatt Regency downtown if anyone is still looking for a room. Please let me know.

Thanks
Tara

ChefChris said:
We have 1 space available. My Director has a room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago on East Wacker St with only 3 people in it. I will email you also.

Thanks for helping me find the room Chris!

iteachncook said:

Hi Joy,
Are you still looking for a room? We have room for a 4th person at the Hilton.
Reserved Monday thru Thursday.
Split 4 ways, cost should be about $162.
We have 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths.
We'd love to have you share our room.
Let me know.
Debbie
[email protected]

Related to Desperately Seeking Roomie for Short Trip: Fun & Easy Going, But I Snore!

1. What is the length of the short trip?

The length of the short trip can vary depending on the person looking for a roomie. It could be a weekend getaway or a week-long vacation. It's important to discuss and agree upon the length of the trip with your potential roomie before making any arrangements.

2. How much will the trip cost?

The cost of the trip will also depend on the destination and activities planned. It's important to have an open and honest conversation with your potential roomie about budget and expenses to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip for both parties.

3. Is snoring a deal breaker?

While snoring can be disruptive, it doesn't have to be a deal breaker. Discussing your snoring habits with your potential roomie beforehand can help them prepare or find alternative accommodations. You can also consider using earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones to help reduce the noise.

4. Can I bring a friend/spouse/partner along?

If you are the one looking for a roomie, it's important to communicate this with your potential roomie beforehand. Some individuals may not be comfortable sharing a room with someone else or may not want additional people on the trip. It's important to respect each other's boundaries and preferences.

5. What kind of activities are planned for the trip?

The activities planned for the trip should be discussed and agreed upon by both parties. This will ensure that everyone is on the same page and can make the most out of the trip. It's also a good idea to have a mix of planned and free time to accommodate different interests and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • angmillar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
rebeccastt