• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roommates Needed at Chicago Hilton

In summary, Brenda is looking for a room for the conference and is considering the Hyatt Regency McCormick or the Hilton.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I have a room with 2 double beds and 2 bathrooms reserved in my name for conference. I'm getting a bit nervous that people in my cluster are not attending NC and I'm going to be stuck with a huge bill. :yuck:

That said, I'm taking last call at our cluster meeting on June 7th and then will be seeking roomies here on CS June 8th if I'm left empty handed with my cluster. If anyone is still looking for housing, email me at [email protected] and I'll let ya'll know what I have available next week.

I am a non-smoker and low maintenance when it comes to bathroom and mirror time.

Hey Brenda, if you can't find anyone and you are alone, come over with me to the Hyatt!

well... like I said, I'll make it 'official' on June 8th. If I don't get anyone, I'll definitely take you up on the offer!

or Brenda, I can check with my director, we may have some room at the Hilton. We have the 2 bed, 2 bath rooms also

I may be looking for a room at the Hilton. I will know tonight where things stand with me.

Getting down to the wire. Yes, I'm still looking for 3 roommates. I've had a few offers to share with others, which I may very well do if I don't get a full room. So, if you're still looking for a room at the Hilton, I've got space. :)

HI Brenda...
I'm with Steph....over at the Hyatt Regency McCormick...right with the conference center...have stayed there for the past 13 years I've attended conference...love it there..no shuttle waiting and we can run back to our rooms during the day if needed! Let us know! It's just 2 of us right now but we can take two more...or even 1 would be better than nothing...hope you get it figured out

Brenda, I just sent you an email. My roommate and I are in need of a room! Hope you still need us!

pchockeymom said:
Brenda, I just sent you an email. My roommate and I are in need of a room! Hope you still need us!

I sent you an email. I'd be glad to accept you and your friend! I will still have room for one more person. If you are interested, please let me know!

Brenda, I have two beds at the Hilton as well (2 bathrooms), if yours doesn't work out I would love to have you.

I still have 1 space available if anyone is interested

I'm looking for a room for Tuesday night...any chance there's something available?

1. What is the cost for each roommate at the Chicago Hilton?

The cost for each roommate at the Chicago Hilton varies depending on the type of room and the length of stay. Please contact our reservations team for more information.

2. Are there any amenities included in the roommate package?

Yes, the roommate package includes access to all hotel amenities such as the fitness center, pool, and business center. Some additional amenities may have an extra cost.

3. Can I choose my own roommate or will one be assigned to me?

You are welcome to choose your own roommate. However, if you do not have a specific roommate in mind, we can assign one to you based on your preferences and information provided.

4. Are there any restrictions on the number of roommates per room?

Yes, there is a maximum of 4 roommates per room at the Chicago Hilton. This is to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests.

5. Is there a minimum stay requirement for the roommates package?

Yes, the minimum stay requirement for the roommates package is 3 nights. This allows for a smooth check-in and check-out process for all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
Back