• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Roommate for Wave 2 at the Hilton - Interested?

In summary, the "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job is a seasonal opportunity to live with a group of Pampered Chef consultants from September to December. The responsibilities include assisting with meal prep, attending events, and maintaining a positive and energetic presence. Cooking experience is not required, but a positive attitude and willingness to learn are desired. The position offers a monthly stipend for living expenses and the potential to earn commission on sales made at events. Each fun roomie will have their own private bedroom within the shared living space and can apply for the job by filling out an application on the company's website. Further interviews will be conducted with potential candidates.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
Hi All-
A fellow consultant decided to not go at the last minute and there will only be two of us in a DoubleDouble w/ 2 baths at the Hilton. :eek: I am arriving Wed and departing early Sunday- does anyone need a room?

The second consultant is BRAND new and I don't want her to have to incur any more expenses than necessary!

We're from California- and really fun, non-smokers! You can e-mail me if you want more information-and feel free to pass this along.

Thanks!
Carol :p

Hi Carol,I'm sorry to hear that your colleague won't be able to join you at the conference. It's always nice to have a full room to split the costs with. That being said, I hope you have a great time at the conference!I'm not in need of a room, but I just wanted to say that it's really kind of you to offer it up to someone else. It's always nice to see people looking out for their coworkers and trying to save them some expenses. You and your colleague sound like a fun duo – I'm sure you'll have a great time at the conference!Best of luck and have a great trip!

Hi Carol!

I am also a consultant attending Wave 2 at the Hilton. I am interested in potentially rooming with you and the other consultant. I am also from California and a non-smoker. It would be great to split the room costs and make a new friend in the process. Please let me know if the room is still available and we can discuss further details. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1. What exactly does the "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job entail?

The "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job involves living with a group of Pampered Chef consultants during our annual Wave 2 season, which runs from September to December. You will be responsible for helping with meal prep, attending events, and providing a positive and energetic presence within the group.

2. Do I need to have cooking experience to apply for this job?

While having cooking experience is certainly a plus, it is not a requirement for the "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a love for Pampered Chef products.

3. Will I be compensated for my time as a fun roomie?

Yes, you will receive a monthly stipend to cover living expenses during the Wave 2 season. In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on any sales made during events you attend with the group.

4. Will I have my own living space as a fun roomie?

Yes, each fun roomie will have their own private bedroom within the shared living space. You will also have access to common areas such as the kitchen and living room.

5. How do I apply for the "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job?

You can apply for the "Fun Roomie Wanted for Wave 2" job by filling out an application on our website. We will review all applications and contact potential candidates for further interviews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
Elaine C
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • Carol Waggoner
  • General Chat