• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to be roommates at the Hilton for Wave 2?

In summary, "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with others who are attending the annual conference and looking for a roommate to share lodging with. To participate, you can post in the official Facebook group or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants. You can also use the hashtag #Wave2RoommateNeeded on social media. You can choose who you room with and the benefits include saving money, making connections, and potentially forming friendships. There is no official deadline, but it is recommended to start your search early.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
We've got a double/double at the Hilton. You would be rooming with Debi Effatt, Lois Johnson, and myself. Please let me know this weekend!! I want to email Experient with the final list. I've never been the room leader before and I"m a tad bit stressed!!

Oh, we're checking in Sunday the 12th and out Wed the 15th.

Space for someone on Saturday night - July 11Poster by accident

And we're lots of fun!!!! =)

There are 2 of us, or I would join you guys! It's just me and one of my consultants!
We TOTALLY have to meet up for drinks or something...

SusanBP0129 said:
There are 2 of us, or I would join you guys! It's just me and one of my consultants!

Susan do you need a room? I may have a sister consultant who is looking for 2 to fill her room.

Thanks Beth! I do have a room, and I'm okay with it being the 2 of us.. Just thought I'd spread the word if anyone needed a room. Did that make sense?? LOL
:D

SusanBP0129 said:

Yes we do!!!!

Related to Want to be roommates at the Hilton for Wave 2?

1. What is "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed"?

"Wave 2 - Roommate Needed" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with other consultants who are looking for a roommate to share lodging at our annual conference, known as "Wave 2." This allows consultants to split the cost of accommodations and make attending the conference more affordable.

2. How do I participate in "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed"?

To participate, you can either post in our official Pampered Chef Facebook group or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if anyone is looking for a roommate. You can also post on your social media channels and use the hashtag #Wave2RoommateNeeded to help connect with other consultants.

3. Can I choose who I room with?

Yes, you can choose who you room with for "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed." We recommend connecting with other consultants beforehand to ensure that you are comfortable sharing accommodations with them.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed"?

Participating in "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed" allows you to save money on lodging, make connections with other consultants, and potentially form lasting friendships. It also makes attending the conference more affordable and allows you to split the cost of accommodations.

5. Is there a deadline to find a roommate through "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed"?

There is no official deadline to find a roommate through "Wave 2 - Roommate Needed." However, we recommend starting your search early to have enough time to find a compatible roommate and make necessary arrangements for accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Carol Waggoner
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies