• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Wave 1 at the Hilton?

In summary, "Wave 1--Need a Roommate?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants find roommates for the annual national conference. Consultants can sign up and indicate their preferences, and Pampered Chef will match roommates and notify both parties. There is no fee for participating and you can request a specific person as your roommate. If you have already booked a room, you can still sign up and potentially be matched with a roommate to share costs.
chefkathy
I have a double double at the Hilton for Weds-Sat. I am looking for 1-2 more people to share with me. I will be hogging one bed all to myself and plan on paying half.

OR

Do you still need a rooommate? Trying to fill a room? I can join yours!

If all else fails, I'll just commute in every day since I live here--no biggie.

I have to cancel my room by Sunday, so let me know ASAP if you're interested!

if only you weren't in a different wave!!

I know! Next time we better be together!

Roommate for Wave 1Hi Deb

I send an e-mail to you about a possible room in Wave 1. Did you get it?

jbondr said:
Hi Deb

I send an e-mail to you about a possible room in Wave 1. Did you get it?

nope

jenningsdeb @ gmail.com

Related to Need a Roommate for Wave 1 at the Hilton?

What is "Wave 1--Need a Roommate?"

"Wave 1--Need a Roommate?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants find roommates to share hotel costs at the annual national conference.

How does the "Wave 1--Need a Roommate?" program work?

Consultants can sign up for the program and indicate their preferences for a roommate. Pampered Chef will then match roommates based on these preferences and notify both parties.

Is there a fee for participating in "Wave 1--Need a Roommate?"

No, there is no fee for participating in the program. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants save on hotel costs.

Can I request a specific person as my roommate?

Yes, you can request a specific person as your roommate. Both parties must indicate each other as their preferred roommate in the program sign-up form.

What if I have already booked a room for the conference?

If you have already booked a room, you can still sign up for the "Wave 1--Need a Roommate?" program. If a suitable roommate match is found, you can cancel your previous reservation and book a new room with your matched roommate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies