• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Needs a Spot at the Hilton Any One Have an Opening?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you find an available spot at the Hilton hotel and guide you through the reservation process. However, I do not have access to any special rates or discounts for the Hilton. Guests can request specific amenities or room preferences for their stay and the hotel will do their best to accommodate them. Currently, the Hilton is not part of the Pampered Chef preferred partner program, but this list is regularly updated.
trps
Silver Member
My NED has someone that needs a place to stay does anyone need a roommate at the Hilton?

If you cannot find any, we still have one at the Sheraton!

trps said:
My NED has someone that needs a place to stay does anyone need a roommate at the Hilton?

We may. One of our girls ended up needing back surgery the 8th. We have a double double with double bathrooms. I would have to check with the other girls to see if it is okay. Email me :) We are arriving Sunday and leaving Thursday. If still needed LMK and I will check with them in the am (Wednesday)

We have room for one person at the Hilton. We are arriving on Sunday.

darlinclem said:
We may. One of our girls ended up needing back surgery the 8th. We have a double double with double bathrooms. I would have to check with the other girls to see if it is okay. Email me :) We are arriving Sunday and leaving Thursday. If still needed LMK and I will check with them in the am (Wednesday)

We have the spot if needed! You can call/email/or pm me. 785-543-6550 home or 785-533-6550 cell or [email protected]

1. Can you help me find an available spot at the Hilton?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assist you in finding an open spot at the Hilton hotel.

2. How do I make a reservation for someone at the Hilton?

To make a reservation for someone at the Hilton, you can either call the hotel directly or book through their website. If you need assistance, I can guide you through the process.

3. Are there any special rates or discounts available for the Hilton?

As a consultant, I do not have access to any special rates or discounts for the Hilton. However, you can check the hotel's website or contact them directly to inquire about any current promotions or discounts.

4. Can I request specific amenities or room preferences for my stay at the Hilton?

Yes, most hotels including the Hilton allow guests to request specific amenities or room preferences. When making your reservation, be sure to mention any requests you may have and the hotel will do their best to accommodate them.

5. Is the Hilton part of the Pampered Chef preferred partner program?

No, the Hilton is not currently part of the Pampered Chef preferred partner program. However, we are always looking for new partnerships and will update our list of preferred partners accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefvickyb
  • natural