• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2 - Need an Additional Room

In summary, you can book an additional room for the conference by contacting the customer service team. The cost will depend on location, dates, and availability, and changes or cancellations can be made with our cancellation policy. The additional room may be in the same hotel as the conference, but if not, the customer service team can help find an alternative. Different methods of payment are also accepted for the additional room.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Just checking for a friend who had a room, and cancelled it because they thought they would not need it. Then things changed.

Does anyone have a room at the Hilton they do not need? This is for Conference 2. I would get you together with my friend so you can do a name change for the room.

Thanks!
Lisa

Sorry Lisa, I'm in Wave 3. Good Luck!

Bumpitidy Bump Bump

Hey Lisa,

I think Sandra was saying she had a space to fill? Maybe she already filled it. I may have one too...I will ask my director if her girl said yes or not.

Christ Follower said:
Hey Lisa,

I think Sandra was saying she had a space to fill? Maybe she already filled it. I may have one too...I will ask my director if her girl said yes or not.

I appreciate you asking. The big problem for my friend is she is looking for an entire room because she has a group attending with her. Thank you so much!

Yes, we have space for one more in our room!

I might have a whole room to give away - I'll know more on Saturday...

1. Can I book an additional room for the conference?

Yes, you can book an additional room for the conference by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in finding a suitable room and making the necessary arrangements.

2. How much will it cost to add an extra room for the conference?

The cost of adding an additional room for the conference will depend on the location, dates, and availability. Please contact our customer service team for a personalized quote.

3. Can I change or cancel the additional room reservation?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel the additional room reservation, but it will be subject to our cancellation policy. Please refer to the terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Will the additional room be in the same hotel as the conference?

We will do our best to secure an additional room in the same hotel as the conference, but it is subject to availability. If a room is not available, our customer service team will assist you in finding a nearby alternative.

5. Can I pay for the additional room with a different method of payment?

Yes, you can pay for the additional room with a different method of payment. Please inform our customer service team at the time of booking and they will assist you with the payment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies